Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 16 ]  [ Total: 16 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 I need some parts, can anyone help?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Mantua General Parts Topic Next Topic: Marx-Fleischmann HO train Switch  

Christopher
Switcher

Posted - January 31 2011 :  9:09:01 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Christopher to Buddylist
I picked up three engins at the show in Mass over the weekend, all were sold as dead. Two of them looked new so for $12.00 I went for it. Two of them I got working with just a cleaning and oiling, but the third needs a new PowerTorque block. It was so glued together with old greese that when someone tried to run it it sheared all the shafts the gears spin on. The gears are good and the motor runs as good as new. Does anyone have a block they don't need? Thanks, Chris
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 35  ~  Member Since: January 23 2010  ~  Last Visit: November 05 2016 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - January 31 2011 :  11:07:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
well not really I got mine fixed a while back But pics of locos would be nice
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Brianstyco
Big Boy

Mint Silver Streak

Posted - February 01 2011 :  12:40:59 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Brianstyco to Buddylist
Pm me - i think i can help you
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2507  ~  Member Since: January 31 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 21 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Christopher
Switcher

Posted - February 01 2011 :  1:26:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Christopher to Buddylist
Brainstyco, I tried to pm you but I don't have enough posts
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 35  ~  Member Since: January 23 2010  ~  Last Visit: November 05 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Ken
Hudson

old feller

Posted - February 01 2011 :  7:06:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Ken to Buddylist
Hi Chris,
If Brian does not have one I have a few I can part with. All I need is the postage.
Ken

FIDDLEHEAD RAILWAY CO.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 468  ~  Member Since: January 17 2010  ~  Last Visit: February 29 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Brianstyco
Big Boy

Mint Silver Streak

Posted - February 01 2011 :  7:17:54 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Brianstyco to Buddylist
check your pm box - you can now reply back to me
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2507  ~  Member Since: January 31 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 21 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Mantua General Parts Topic Next Topic: Marx-Fleischmann HO train Switch  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000