Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 19 ]  [ Total: 19 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Ideal slot car for sale
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Athearn SD40-2 rear truck needed Topic Next Topic: AHM DIXIE LINE L&N BOXCAR  

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - January 26 2011 :  1:30:36 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
Have one for sale or trade Don't think it's really rare Got it from local hobby store long gone Otherwise its never been opened & yellowish is from the plastic cover & has been in a cool dark box since I got it

This the ONLY one I got
Please check out my other stuff for sale please Needing money & moar trains
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator 

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - January 26 2011 :  1:35:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
Wow a Dukes of Hazzard slot car? That should bring some decent $, Ben. Even if it's NOT the General Lee . I just bought 5 ideal slot cars off Ebay, but the buyer also indicated Tyco US1, only the 5 were ALL Ideal, and they were the TCR slotless kind of cars. So, totally useless to me, even if only ONE were a Tyco, I'd have been happy. He's not getting feedback, either. Now, if you'd had an AMC slot car...I'd be buying! LOL.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - January 26 2011 :  3:06:59 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
That's cool Ben. The Dukes was a fun show for certain. It was however a bit fake. You can't fly a Dodge over a pond without tearing up the front end beyond being drivable. (even a small pond)
Walt

Luck, usually comes dressed in work clothes...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - January 26 2011 :  6:53:27 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
Well...whutareyaaskinferit?
 Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - January 26 2011 :  6:59:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
AMC - This car LOOKS like a Hornet maybe
walt - Well so was Knight Rider
shaygetz - no idea $20? A trade maybe?

Edited by - microbusss on January 26 2011 8:03:24 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

spiderj76
Big Boy

Posted - January 26 2011 :  8:40:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add spiderj76 to Buddylist
Is that an X-body notchback coupe? Haven't seen one of those in miniature before. That alone might make it appeal slightly beyond the slot-car and Dukes crowd.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2798  ~  Member Since: September 17 2010  ~  Last Visit: July 22 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

lexlie
Little Six

Posted - January 26 2011 :  9:06:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add lexlie to Buddylist
there's the general lee on e-bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270696473962

PAT
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 188  ~  Member Since: January 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: June 14 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - January 26 2011 :  9:18:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by microbusss - January 26 2011 :  6:59:39 PM

What kind of trade you looking for?
 Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - January 26 2011 :  9:56:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
fast food buildings?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - January 27 2011 :  01:20:06 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
[quote] AMC - This car LOOKS like a Hornet maybe
walt - Well so was Knight Rider
shaygetz - no idea $20? A trade maybe? [quote]

You are correct Ben! I've never seen more fake looking car action than on Knight Rider. They actualy would use a "model car" in some of their jumps and scenes. At least the Duke's would destroy a real car to make the jump, cut out the landing impact, , then show the car drive off!!

Walt

Luck, usually comes dressed in work clothes...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Jeepman
Little Six

GreatNorthernAvatar

Posted - January 27 2011 :  07:27:26 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Jeepman to Buddylist
Ebay it. I've seen that car countless times but never in it's original package. Should get yah at least $25.

AMC if you have questions about any Tyco slot car stuff let me know. I can tell from the crappiest pics what they are and will not bid on them on yah. I recently bought a rare Marlboro indy car and paid $14 for it with two other cars due to it being listed in diecast.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 133  ~  Member Since: January 30 2010  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - January 27 2011 :  10:32:46 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
no account Jeepman sorry The car is adaptable on Tyco & Aurora track
Anyway here is the back view

Pretty cool Yes?
  Previous Topic: Athearn SD40-2 rear truck needed Topic Next Topic: AHM DIXIE LINE L&N BOXCAR  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000