Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 13 ]  [ Total: 13 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Forum Related
 Test the Forums here.
 What time does this say it's posted?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: test Topic Next Topic: Test  

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - June 02 2010 :  8:14:18 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
I'm moving the forums from New Jersey to California (no more outages). I've already mirrored the forums over there under a different name at the moment. Since I've always lived in the same time zone as the server, I've always seen the post times the same as the server time at the time of the post. Now that I've moved it west 3 time zones I'm seeing everything "ebay time" So I post at 8 and it's stamped at 5.

If you're not in the US Eastern Time Zone can you tell me what time the forum marks this post please?

I'm posting it at roughly 8:14pm EST.

Thanks
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1322  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: April 13 2024 Alert Moderator 

tykowolf
Big Six

tml

Posted - June 02 2010 :  8:23:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add tykowolf to Buddylist
June 02 2010 : 8:14:18 PM, New_York_Central, and I'm that far away from US Eastern it's already June 03 for me!
 Country: Australia  ~  Posts: 362  ~  Member Since: March 21 2009  ~  Last Visit: December 31 2011 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - June 02 2010 :  8:28:08 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
OK, that's what I thought. It tags it with the server time regardless of where you're at. Then the new one is setup correctly. We're all going to have to adjust by 3 hours. But hey, we'll be eBay USA time now! Many of us have already got that figured out.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1322  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: April 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

tykowolf
Big Six

tml

Posted - June 02 2010 :  8:39:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add tykowolf to Buddylist
No worries, glad to help. If I may ask, what happened to recent topics in the forums menu? Timezone differences made that a real handy way to catch up.
 Country: Australia  ~  Posts: 362  ~  Member Since: March 21 2009  ~  Last Visit: December 31 2011 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - June 02 2010 :  9:03:49 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
Is it there for you now?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1322  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: April 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

tykowolf
Big Six

tml

Posted - June 02 2010 :  9:14:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add tykowolf to Buddylist
Sure is! Thank you for fixing or returning it or whatever mod magic you waved. I will make good use of the option.

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - June 03 2010 :  4:30:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
Not a problem, thanks for pointing that out.

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - June 03 2010 :  7:06:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:

If you're not in the US Eastern Time Zone can you tell me what time the forum marks this post please?

I'm posting it at roughly 8:14pm EST.

Thanks

Originally posted by New_York_Central - June 02 2010 :  8:14:18 PM

I dunno but, as soon as I signed on, I got Roosevelt doing one o' his fireside chats...
 Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: test Topic Next Topic: Test  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000