Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 12 ]  [ Total: 12 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Forum Related
 Forum Help
 No reply box
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Unable to upload pictures Topic Next Topic: Box with an X  

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - April 08 2008 :  7:52:11 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
I just tried to reply to a post and there was no reply box, with subject and message banks, on the page to use. I was able to get my other reply to edit but tried and got no reply box again for a new reply. First time I encountered this.
Not a major problem just wondering.
Thanks,

Alco Fan
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2496  ~  Member Since: August 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: December 06 2021 Alert Moderator 

zebrails
Big Boy

Zebrail Drivers

Posted - April 09 2008 :  03:32:22 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send zebrails a Yahoo! Message  Add zebrails to Buddylist
I believe sometimes you may be logged out.
I have come here, not knowing I wasn't automatically signed in... I couldn't reply or begin new topics. Looked up in the right corner... "SIGN IN" ahhh... didn't know that.
Happens once in a while.

John

I don't have a one track mind. It depends on the turn-out.
"I love your catenary!"
Is that a power-trip or just another pick-up line?
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1124  ~  Member Since: December 15 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 30 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - April 09 2008 :  07:37:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
I was logged in and tested that idea which helped me figure it out. The page is so wide because of a photo that the box is like a whole page or screen to the right and difficult to see. The entire screen seems to be 3 screens wide. You don't notice it if you're editing an earlier reply.
Alco Fan
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2496  ~  Member Since: August 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: December 06 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Unable to upload pictures Topic Next Topic: Box with an X  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000