Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 6 ]  [ Total: 6 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Events
 Attended Train show and open house/ Cumberland MD
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Golden Spike in Charlotte, NC Topic Next Topic: The Great lehigh Valley Train Meet  

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - April 25 2009 :  7:26:49 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
May 2009
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Attended Train show and open house/ Cumberland MD
Saturday, May 02, 2009

I'm heading off to this one tomorrow.
Train show and open house
May 2009
Sat, 5/2/2009
Categories
Garden Railroads, Model Railroad, Open House, Operating Exhibit, Railroad Memorabilia, Swap Meet, Toy Train / Collectible Show, Train Show and Sale
Rt 220
Cumberland, MD 21502
United States
Times
9 am - 2 pm
Admission Fees
3.00. Under 12 free
Description
The Maryland-West Virginia Model Railroad Association of Cumberland Maryland show will be on Saturday May 2 th 2009 from 9am till 2 pm, and feature a show and sale as well as indoor and outdoor operating layouts in HO and G scales

http://www.trains.com/trc/community/events/event-info.asp?eventid=13213

I had a pretty good day at the show.
Picked up these items: An early Mantua PTed D&H 630, a SOO Alco 430 w/box, both with complete handrails, a rail to track crossover, A B&M operating hopper minus brake wheel, an Exxon triple dome tanker, A covered hopper Shell Plastics AHM, a Tyco 40' IC boxcar, an Athearn Chassis, marked Crown, with WP B shell and some bags of parts. Saw no Tyco Sharks.
PS: ...And some FREE paperwork including a 74 catalog in good condition.

Alco Fan
Edited by - Alco Fan on May 02 2009 7:51:01 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2496  ~  Member Since: August 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: December 06 2021 Alert Moderator 

ILUVBUDWSR
Hudson

fty

Posted - May 03 2009 :  8:50:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ILUVBUDWSR to Buddylist
Get any pics of the show?
A lone amature built the ark! A large group of professionals built the titanic!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 423  ~  Member Since: September 25 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 08 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - May 03 2009 :  9:19:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
Alex, Man I had a camera in the car and never thought about pics of the show itself. Sorry!!
I didn't see George but did talk to an author that was selling books there about the German conspiracy to destroy the PA Horseshoe Curve during WWII.
I posted my stuff I picked up under "Loose Ends".

Alco Fan
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2496  ~  Member Since: August 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: December 06 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ILUVBUDWSR
Hudson

fty

Posted - May 05 2009 :  12:17:04 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ILUVBUDWSR to Buddylist
I need to get back up there soon. If I do we`ll hook up. maybe go look at some real stuff since I can get on railroad property without tresspassing. I need to hit the WMSR too and get intouch with a few people. Funding is the main probelm at this point ..lol
A lone amature built the ark! A large group of professionals built the titanic!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 423  ~  Member Since: September 25 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 08 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - May 05 2009 :  06:05:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
Sounds great!!
Alco Fan
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2496  ~  Member Since: August 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: December 06 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Golden Spike in Charlotte, NC Topic Next Topic: The Great lehigh Valley Train Meet  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000