Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 13 ]  [ Total: 13 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Events
 4TH ANNUAL NORTH CAROLINA MODEL TRAIN AND RAILROAD
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Greenberg''s Train and Toy Show Monroeville, PA Topic Next Topic: Timonium Maryland Show  

Brianstyco
Big Boy

Mint Silver Streak

Posted - June 13 2007 :  9:52:24 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Brianstyco to Buddylist
June 2007
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
4TH ANNUAL NORTH CAROLINA MODEL TRAIN AND RAILROAD
Saturday, June 23, 2007

Show hours 9 am - 4 pm Sponsored by Golden Spike Enterprises Inc.
Show Location= METROLINA EXPO TRADE CENTER BLDG#1 7100 STATESVILLE RD-CHARLOTTE NC 28269

ADMISSION $6.00 (CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER FREE)
250+ TABLE OF MODEL TRAINS AND ACCESSORIES ALL SCALES. SHOW WILL HAVE OPERATING LAYOUTS. 37,000 SQUARE FEET OF TRAIN FUN!!!

DIRECTIONS = LOCATED ON STATESVILLE RD. FROM I-77 NORTHBOUND-TAKE EXIT 16-A(SUNSET RD)MERGE ONTO 21(SUNSET RD) AND GO TO HWY 115(STATESVILLE RD) WHICH IS AT THE RED LIGHT-T/L---6/10 OF A MILE ON RIGHT IS ENTRANCE TO EXPO.

I-77 SOUTHBOUND-TAKE EXIT 18(WT HARRIS BLVD.NC/24). AT TOP OF RAMP T/L ONTO WT HARRIS. GO OVER BRIDGE TO 2ND LIGHT AND TURN RIGHT ONTO STATESVILLE RD GO ALMOST 2 MILES AND EXPO ENTRANCE IS ON THE LEFT.

FROM I-85 NORTH OR SOUTH BOUND-TAKE EXIT 38 (THIS NUMBER IS SAME FOR EITHER DIRECTION OF TRAVEL) AND FOLLOW SIGNS TO MERGE ONTO I-77 NORTHBOUND-FOLLOW TO EXIT 16 A (SUNSET RD/US21). MERGE ONTO SUNSET RD AND GO TO RED LIGHT AT 115 WHICH IS STATESVILLE RD---T/L---GO 6/10 OF A MILE AND T/R INTO EXPO ENTRANCE

BLDG IS AIR CONDITIONED!! IT WILL PROBABLY BE HOT. CONCESSIONS AND FOOD AVAILABLE ON GROUNDS
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2507  ~  Member Since: January 31 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 21 2017 Alert Moderator 

Brianstyco
Big Boy

Mint Silver Streak

Posted - June 23 2007 :  7:49:49 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Brianstyco to Buddylist
The show today was GREAT!! There were two guys(not vendors) from Ottawa Canada at the show. Lot of vendors. IronPenguin electronics (www.ironpeng.com/ipe)from Brunswick Georgia was there with probably the best Display of specialty lighting and LED lights for HO&N scales. They had a ton of LED light applications and very good prices. They have very cool radio towers with bright LED flashing lights in red or white for n scale but could be used for ho prepainted red and white and made of etched brass. I picked up some CSX t shirts and a pair of HO scale railbox box cars from athearn with different rd #'s with kadees=$10 for both. The guy i bought them from had tons of paired freight cars shrink wrapped on white cardboard for $10-all had kadees installed. Also there were lots of old pictures-literature of every railroad that has existed or in existence.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2507  ~  Member Since: January 31 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 21 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - June 23 2007 :  10:44:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Hey Brian. Ottawa...awesooooome. You get any Tyco stuff??

-cheez
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Greenberg''s Train and Toy Show Monroeville, PA Topic Next Topic: Timonium Maryland Show  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000