Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 10 ]  [ Total: 10 ]  [ Newest Member: Apollo X 1965 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Forum Related
 Forum Help
 Avitar help...
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: changing the time format on the forums Topic Next Topic: Searching forums  

Pierce
Big Six

Posted - October 23 2011 :  10:34:24 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Pierce to Buddylist
All,

I want to make this picture my Avitar, is there a tutorial on the forums? I am not seeing it, plus I do not want to put it up if it offends anyone.

Adam

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 204  ~  Member Since: August 19 2008  ~  Last Visit: January 21 2022 Alert Moderator 

Pierce
Big Six

Posted - October 23 2011 :  10:39:57 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Pierce to Buddylist
All,

Ugg I think I figured it out... Just had to look one post down

Adam
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 204  ~  Member Since: August 19 2008  ~  Last Visit: January 21 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - October 23 2011 :  11:43:04 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
Looks like one of the old WWII barracks johnnies that I'm all too familiar with from my Army daze...
 Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Pierce
Big Six

Posted - October 23 2011 :  11:54:00 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Pierce to Buddylist
Shaygetz,

You would be correct, we still use them... I just spent 2 weeks at Fort Pickett and got to know everyone really well. You really give up your dignity when you play spades with your commander and first sergeant while taking a dump. Had to take a picture before I left that way anytime one of my joes complain about something I can just show them this picture...

Adam

Edited by - Pierce on October 23 2011 11:57:05 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 204  ~  Member Since: August 19 2008  ~  Last Visit: January 21 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - October 23 2011 :  1:07:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
What's with laying toilet paper across the top of the johns? Won't they just blow off and lay on the floor, wasted? <sic>

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Pierce
Big Six

Posted - October 23 2011 :  1:36:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Pierce to Buddylist
Jerry,

We do that when we turn the barracks back in to billeting, so if you got to take a dump while waiting for them to say the barracks are clean you can. Only use the one without TP on it. Otherwise with this kinder gentler Army that my generation has created you can not smash a privates head in for not cleaning up after himself. I still have ways...

Adam

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - October 23 2011 :  3:33:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
Thought so...remember the paper too...no thing closer to purgatory than getting caught using one of those johnnies...
 Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 23 2011 :  4:00:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
naah you're not offending anyone Just go look in Tyco Cars & Their Products & scroll down
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 16 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: changing the time format on the forums Topic Next Topic: Searching forums  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000