Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 7 ]  [ Total: 7 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 Funny, Crazy, Or Expensive Auctions
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Previous Page | Next Page
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: TYCO Forum :   Topic Next Topic: Television Nostalgia
Page: of 56

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - April 19 2021 :  10:35:54 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Well chops you being closer to CA could pick the stuff up easier then me in ole NY .

10.000 would be at BIT more realistic AND I HAVE SEEN red box set like this go for three hundred lost a few to other bidders that way

Edited by - thesiding on April 19 2021 6:25:06 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 19 2021 :  11:55:33 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
It'll be interesting. To unload that quantify of a previously rare item on to a market that is shifty, at best.
If you could get $200 a whack for those sets, you'd need 60 eager buyers, and I am not sure there are
not that many Tycoheads that would line up at that price.

The real money is in Cryptocurrency. Young people cannot imagine a world that didn't have computers and
are flocking to Crypto. It's a generational thing, and it is moving this market in a most unexpected way,
particularly as Crypto has no more intrinsic value than common dirt, and unlike Apple, it does not produce
a product. It is wholly imaginary.

My PT Barnums, if you could find them, sold for at least $40 each unboxed. Then a year later you could
gather them in your arms at $10 boxed.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - April 19 2021 :  12:52:20 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:

My PT Barnums, if you could find them, sold for at least $40 each unboxed. Then a year later you could
gather them in your arms at $10 boxed.

Originally posted by Chops124 - April 19 2021 :  11:55:33 AM

how about the Lincoln Funeral car?
thats a hard one to find
I was just lucky to get 2 for $10 each
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 19 2021 :  6:05:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
That was a home run over the top of outfield fence. Was the seller a
blind little old lady hard of hearing???
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - April 19 2021 :  7:28:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
That was a home run over the top of outfield fence. Was the seller a
blind little old lady hard of hearing???

Originally posted by Chops124 - April 19 2021 :  6:05:12 PM

no but I held in my excitement UNTIL I got them & told him about ones on Ebay hehe
now I needs a accurate loco 4-4-0 to pull them with
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - April 19 2021 :  7:34:04 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
But remember Chops, these are NOS MU-2 motors. I know the one I sent you was a dud, but that was scraping up a bunch of junk parts and turning them into a motor. Usually, they're amazing motors.

I'll see if anybody agrees here, but I swear up and down one of the best model trains motors ever built is the screw type MU-2, seen in Tycos Deluxe Diesel, and most 70s-80s Mantua items.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 19 2021 :  7:54:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
For constant, trainset running at 5 or 6 volts and up, the MU2 is a fine
little motor for the purpose. The more I run the better 5 pole motors,
the more I like them. I wonder if those junk PT motors nailed the lid
on Tyco or if it was Atari.

I put some stuff, I forget what, maybe some old Civil War coaches by Tyco that I had
used, enjoyed, but wanted to move on. I put a BIN price on it and auction, and someone
swiped it at the low BIN price in five minutes. I shoulda known better.

Edited by - Chops124 on April 19 2021 7:55:38 PM

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 19 2021 :  8:00:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
quote:
For constant, trainset running at 5 or 6 volts and up, the MU2 is a fine
little motor for the purpose. The more I run the better 5 pole motors,
the more I like them. I wonder if those junk PT motors nailed the lid
on Tyco or if it was Atari.

I put some stuff, I forget what, maybe some old Civil War coaches by Tyco that I had
used, enjoyed, but wanted to move on. I put a BIN price on it and auction, and someone
swiped it at the low BIN price in five minutes. I shoulda known better. Nice to know that
I'm not the only Bumb Dass out there.

Originally posted by Chops124 - April 19 2021 :  7:54:13 PM

Speaking of which, and I will post it to the Trading Post, I am selling off a perfect condition
vintage Mantua 4-6-2. Motor, light, valve gear, details, are all PERFECT. Why? Well, it's been fun,
but I want something that doesn't require so much handling- it is so heavy, that one hand
has to remain on the throttle to guide it up little upslopes and curves. I want to try to find
a nice little smooth runner like my Mehano 2-4-0. I bought that set for a laugh, with the
Mehano loco in it, but I'm not laughing now- that thing runs as good as my Stewart S2.

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 19 2021 :  8:39:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
What roadname is that 4-6-2? I might be interested.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/

Edited by - RP model railroads on April 19 2021 8:39:25 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 20 2021 :  12:32:57 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Union Pacific. This is the kind you'd collect, as it is without flaw, but see Trading Post first...

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - April 20 2021 :  10:30:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
When eight pacifics is not enough, make it nine
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 21 2021 :  12:20:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
The Blax is bax!

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 21 2021 :  8:47:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-April 20 2021: 10:30:23 PM

I happen to need that roadname, but it wasn't a 4-6-2 after all, it was a 2-8-2 Mikado.

It must really annoy you that I have 8 Pacifics now....still bringing it up, huh?

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - April 21 2021 :  9:22:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Here's a crossing on ebay now. A bit high in price. Never had to pay that for even my NOS packaged ones!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/233975502446?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 21 2021 :  9:38:53 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Bet you it sells, too. Got that nice old brass rail.

Walt and RP talked some sense into me, going to have to on to her. She really is a fine piece
of pot metal. I always, always get my configurations wrong. At least I didn't call it an F Unit!

Nat'l Museum of Tyco is taking on serious dimensions. I vie you to find a more thoughtful,
more complete collection anywhere.

Edited by - Chops124 on April 21 2021 9:43:19 PM

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - April 21 2021 :  10:11:54 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

I happen to need that roadname, but it wasn't a 4-6-2 after all, it was a 2-8-2 Mikado.

It must really annoy you that I have 8 Pacifics now....still bringing it up, huh?

Originally posted by RP model railroads - April 21 2021 :  8:47:25 PM

Hoarders will hoard
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 21 2021 :  10:16:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hoarders will hoard

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-April 21 2021: 10:11:54 PM

Haters gotta hate

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - April 21 2021 :  10:21:46 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hoarders will hoard

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-April 21 2021: 10:11:54 PM

Haters gotta hate

Originally posted by RP model railroads - April 21 2021 :  10:16:15 PM

Right, I'm a 'hater' because I'm pointing out that buying 9 identical trains is unreasonable. Twist it whatever way you want, whether these common peices are an "investment" or for future highliters, it's still an unnecessary number of locomotives which will ultimately get lost in the plethora of the SMT collection 2.0

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 21 2021 :  10:26:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
First of all, they are not identical. They all have different roadnames, are custom, etc.

Secondly, you said it. Not me. You have shown your true colors in comparing my collection to SMT Mainline, who has abundantly more than I will ever have or want to have - evidence of the fact that you are jealous that I decide what I want to buy with my own money. SMT does the same. Some people may not like him, some people may not like me, but all I know is that I am RP and he is SMT. Your comparison shows your true feelings about me, and that's fine.

I advise you not to proceed any further in trolling me. Thank You.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - April 21 2021 :  10:29:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
First of all, they are not identical. They all have different roadnames, are custom, etc.

Secondly, you said it. Not me. You have shown your true colors in comparing my collection to SMT Mainline, who has abundantly more than I will ever have or want to have - evidence of the fact that you are jealous that I decide what I want to buy with my own money. SMT does the same. Some people may not like him, some people may not like me, but all I know is that I am RP and he is SMT. Your comparison shows your true feelings about me, and that's fine.

Originally posted by RP model railroads - April 21 2021 :  10:26:45 PM

I dont think I'm jealous of buying junk for insane prices.

What is this? A threat? Pffft ok buddy

And yes the other 7 pacifics are identical

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 21 2021 :  10:33:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-April 21 2021: 10:29:51 PM

No, not a threat. I am asking you to please stop attacking me.

I don't buy junk for insane prices, and should you think my trains are junk, that's totally fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Edited by - RP model railroads on April 21 2021 10:33:55 PM

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 22 2021 :  04:17:54 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
https://www.ebay.com/itm/254609329630?hash=item3b47e60dde:g:nBcAAOSwp49ey~1v

Is this on your list?

I believe this is the rare Pacific Type Consolidated F uniut.

Edited by - Chops124 on April 22 2021 04:20:52 AM

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - April 22 2021 :  04:41:18 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - April 21 2021 :  10:29:51 PM

First of all. The Pacifics and Mikados had like 20-30 years in production. You're acting like they only made a few. Heck, they probably put out millions of them. There's like always 10 of these on 'the site's on any given day.

Secondly, have you ever even owned a Tyco Engine? Let me tell you something about being a Tyco Collector. If you don't keep spare parts around, you don't keep them running. The older steam engines are especially bad about drivetrains that burn motors, fall apart, and warp. I think RP was in that he bought a few to restore, but also got some spare parts.

Finally, at least these didn't wind up in the SMT mainline Collection. I've watched him literally spray WD40 onto a train and say it's okay in small amounts. RP will put these to good use. You don't need to be salty about it. It's our money. We worked hard for it, and we will do what we want to with it. The truth of the matter is, nothing Tyco has ever made is worth fighting over.

Aaron Anderson
Edited by - A-A-RON on April 22 2021 05:29:44 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - April 22 2021 :  10:55:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Here's another one of these women who missed their calling in Hollywood. So we will take pictures with different outfits on 400 times trying to sell this stuff.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/294099846752?hash=item4479b78660:g:6FwAAOSwht1fyqBr
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Top_Jimmy
Switcher

Posted - April 23 2021 :  03:40:58 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Top_Jimmy to Buddylist
quote:
Here's another one of these women who missed their calling in Hollywood. So we will take pictures with different outfits on 400 times trying to sell this stuff.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/294099846752?hash=item4479b78660:g:6FwAAOSwht1fyqBr

Originally posted by walt - April 22 2021 :  10:55:17 PM

Wonder where she bought those D units?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 15  ~  Member Since: April 04 2021  ~  Last Visit: August 06 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 23 2021 :  10:21:13 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274764662672?hash=item3ff9400790:g:5s4AAOSwLnxgfKOx

A bidding war is already started on this GM&O, and it doesn't end until Sunday...

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - April 23 2021 :  1:37:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
I threw $50 down on that thing for funsies and it didn't last more than a day or so. Somebody wants this thing!
Aaron Anderson

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 23 2021 :  9:37:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
It is "6***k" - lol.

The price will go much higher, I'm sure. The GM&O is one of the rarest.....

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 23 2021 :  11:26:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Last checked it already blew past $70. I strongly suspect that
some closet mlllionaire is a Tyco collector. Bill Gates, maybe?

25 bids and now up to $96 with a day and a half to go.

Edited by - Chops124 on April 25 2021 01:54:17 AM

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - April 24 2021 :  4:30:41 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Anyone with deep pockets. Godzilla size pockets that is.

https://www.ebay.com/c/668995405

Hope those engines run for anyone who buys this lot.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - April 24 2021 :  5:55:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
It's so beautiful... yet just so financially impossible...

And speaking of financially impossible, anybody wanna whip out $200 for "slighty-used" Switcher?

(Image courtesy Ebay)

The chips and broken couplers are free. I don't know why, but the model train market is going sky high. My guess is the next of kin to late HO collectors inherited the latter's HO collection, and think they've just struck a pot of gold. That's my two cents.

Aaron Anderson

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - April 24 2021 :  7:11:47 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
wELL CA CUT HIS PRICE
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 25 2021 :  01:57:43 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I'm going to bid to bid ten cents on it.

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - April 25 2021 :  12:03:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

If that is the $18500 lot Jeff I would go higher.
$4.99 seems right.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - May 11 2021 :  10:29:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
I have legit never seen a Tyco tanker like this. I wouldn't pay that much for any car, but this is pretty cool still.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/353491835710?hash=item524dc15b3e:g:nIQAAOSwvEFgmyFk

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 11 2021 :  10:40:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Every price I see is lunatic on eBay. That one is a real
cherry on top of genuinely stupid. I'm going to offer
a nickel.

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - May 12 2021 :  12:11:52 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
I agree. I never paid near that much for my 1 of 50 sold, Krispy Kreme box car! People are getting crazy with Tyco prices!

kovacste000
Big Boy

Daylight 4449

Posted - May 12 2021 :  2:33:19 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kovacste000 to Buddylist
quote:
It's so beautiful... yet just so financially impossible...

And speaking of financially impossible, anybody wanna whip out $200 for "slighty-used" Switcher?

(Image courtesy Ebay)

The chips and broken couplers are free. I don't know why, but the model train market is going sky high. My guess is the next of kin to late HO collectors inherited the latter's HO collection, and think they've just struck a pot of gold. That's my two cents.

Originally posted by A-A-RON - April 24 2021 :  5:55:51 PM

Eh, the bid price doesn't seem so bad. I'm wondering if the seller just put the outrageous buy it now price to make the final bidder feel like they got a good deal.

-Steve

"A lot of modellers out there who go to these train shows see broken HO stuff and go, 'This is useless' when, in reality, they can still be used for modeling whether it's as a prop on your layout or a cool project to make something old new again."
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3533  ~  Member Since: February 17 2014  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - August 21 2021 :  5:07:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
PROTO type for sale! SMOKY Mountain line!!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/363513552450?hash=item54a3189e42:g:E6UAAOSwdK9hIGFM

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 21 2021 :  6:02:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by walt - August 21 2021 :  5:07:33 PM

check it out!
he used Dumpster Cam!

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - August 21 2021 :  9:04:57 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Wow. I am convinced, it is a prototype.

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - August 21 2021 :  9:37:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
I'd start with a moderate starting bid. Good $600 to $800.
Aaron Anderson

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - August 21 2021 :  9:52:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

check it out!
he used Dumpster Cam!

Originally posted by microbusss - August 21 2021 :  6:02:43 PM

That's funny Ben!

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - August 22 2021 :  11:47:46 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Might need glasses or optic surgery

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 22 2021 :  12:11:19 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:

check it out!
he used Dumpster Cam!

Originally posted by microbusss - August 21 2021 :  6:02:43 PM

That's funny Ben!
Originally posted by walt - August 21 2021 :  9:52:33 PM

I KNOW I used to do it too
but since I moved it has become PC desk, dinning table, & basement cam

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - August 22 2021 :  6:30:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Walks like a duck, talks like a duck...

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - November 04 2021 :  1:26:54 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

I am sure that this will not sell.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154439124711?hash=item23f54a06e7:g:LL0AAOSwcYNhfWDz

Not that rare nor valuable. Maybe for some though.

During the lean years for Tyco.

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - November 04 2021 :  1:39:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

A bit more reasonable.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284401598321?hash=item4237a7ff71:g:CgsAAOSwGrphECbu

Looks like it has not been opened. Maybe.

Shame to open it.

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - November 04 2021 :  2:04:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

More reasonable.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185138827056?hash=item2b1b224f30:g:w18AAOSwJo9hIxZL

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 04 2021 :  3:48:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Always curious how they arrive at those prices. The Aurora set is quite
interesting, however.
Page: of 56 Previous Topic: TYCO Forum :   Topic Next Topic: Television Nostalgia  
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000