Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 26 ]  [ Total: 26 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 HO Scale Slot Cars
 The Pit
 Tyco Pro
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Old Slot Car / Train auction Topic   

VintageHO
Mikado

Tyco Time

Posted - March 17 2010 :  3:43:10 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add VintageHO to Buddylist
Straightening out some items found these. Tycopro "The sound of Racing" Towers Catalog # 8773. When hooked up to each lane. As you increase and decreased the speed of the car, the sound increased and decreased accordingly. Cleaned them up and tested still work. Available as a Add-on Accessory The other Item is a Tycopro 4 speed stick shift. Part of the Stick-shift Pro racing series from the 1970's. Also available as Catalog # 8777.
I only found one. Carl

Numquam Immoderatio Satis Est
(Too Much Is Never Enough )

Edited by - VintageHO on March 17 2010 3:59:51 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 632  ~  Member Since: January 23 2006  ~  Last Visit: June 21 2020 Alert Moderator 

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - March 17 2010 :  4:24:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Nice items VintageHO! I like the old style Tyco slot car track and accesories. But I like to use the AFX cars. I like the AFX cars because several of them sre just normal looking street rods & bodies. Since I have always combined slots & train set, I believe this just looks normal. I don't think a McLaren looks cool running thru the streets of town OR over a railroad crossing!!
Walt

Luck, usually comes dressed in work clothes...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Old Slot Car / Train auction Topic   
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000