Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 25 ]  [ Total: 26 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 Lionel Motive Power/Rolling Stock & Accessories
 Lionel HO 0370 Sheriff & Outlaw Car
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2020 NEW Lionel HO - The Return Of MANTUA!!! Topic Next Topic: Thomas the tank engine in Ant Man  

VintageHO
Mikado

Tyco Time

Posted - November 01 2009 :  9:35:55 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add VintageHO to Buddylist
Here is The Operating Sheriff & Outlaw Car. As The Car Goes Around The Track The Outlaw sneaks Up The Hole In The Roof and trys to shoot The Sheriff.

But, As the Sheriff pops up The Outlaw drops down so he will not get Shot.

Here also Is a picture of the Horse Transport. The Car comes with a White Horse and a Brown Horse moving around the windows. This Car Has Only Brown Horses. Possible Variation..??
Carl

Numquam Immoderatio Satis Est
(Too Much Is Never Enough )
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 632  ~  Member Since: January 23 2006  ~  Last Visit: June 21 2020 Alert Moderator 

DJdeTrainman
Little Six

NJTransitAvatar

Posted - November 01 2009 :  10:17:40 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DJdeTrainman to Buddylist
Those are some nice cars. This is where Tyco and Lionel went a step further... they made their entire line TOYS.

...and thank the lord above they did.

D.J. (Yeah, I'm "that kid"... Deal.)

http://railroadrandomness.blogspot.com/
Look; a new blog...

Yippee!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 157  ~  Member Since: February 05 2009  ~  Last Visit: June 05 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

eaglerock109
Mikado

MantuaAvatar

Posted - November 01 2009 :  11:16:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add eaglerock109 to Buddylist
Hi Carl,
I have both of those cars as well as a few other Lionel HO operating cars. The sheriff and outlaw is one of my favorites, I also like the cop and hobo and the Minuteman box car, I have both of those too.

ER
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 620  ~  Member Since: February 03 2008  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

burlington77
Big Boy

burlington2

Posted - November 01 2009 :  11:22:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add burlington77 to Buddylist
That sheriff and outlaw has gone to the top of my want list!

I posted that horse car the other day in this forum. Yours looks exactly like mine, aside from the lack of a white horse. I bet it's a random variation. Lionel HO is new to me, but I love every thing I see. The horse car was a random flea market find.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1166  ~  Member Since: October 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: December 23 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 02 2009 :  12:28:01 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
I likes action cars There should be a thread about it
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 26 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - December 08 2020 :  11:02:07 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist
quote:
Here is The Operating Sheriff & Outlaw Car. As The Car Goes Around The Track The Outlaw sneaks Up The Hole In The Roof and trys to shoot The Sheriff.

But, As the Sheriff pops up The Outlaw drops down so he will not get Shot.

Here also Is a picture of the Horse Transport. The Car comes with a White Horse and a Brown Horse moving around the windows. This Car Has Only Brown Horses. Possible Variation..??
Carl

Originally posted by VintageHO - November 01 2009 :  9:35:55 PM

Wild west.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5775  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Tyco/Mantua Rio Grande 4-8-0

Posted - December 09 2020 :  12:07:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
Well now I have to find one of these!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 556  ~  Member Since: December 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: February 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: 2020 NEW Lionel HO - The Return Of MANTUA!!! Topic Next Topic: Thomas the tank engine in Ant Man  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 3.45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000