Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 23 ]  [ Total: 23 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 Bachmann Motive Power/Rolling Stock & Accessories
 Bachmann New Product announcements for 2022
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Bachmann OTW Topic Next Topic: The DeWitt Clinton  

jward
Hudson

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - August 12 2022 :  12:40:51 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add jward to Buddylist
https://resources.bachmanntrains.com/2022-nmra/html5/index.html
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 482  ~  Member Since: December 22 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 27 2024 Alert Moderator 

Redwoods
Big Boy

NWPAvatar

Posted - August 12 2022 :  12:56:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redwoods to Buddylist
Thank you for posting. It's interesting to see the BL2 make an appearance again in HO scale.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1083  ~  Member Since: July 07 2011  ~  Last Visit: February 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

jward
Hudson

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - August 12 2022 :  1:52:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add jward to Buddylist
Yes. New BL2s, as well as the Diamond and Hooker tank cars. Personally, I would love to see the return of the U36B with an updated drive like they used under the B23-7 a few years back.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 482  ~  Member Since: December 22 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 27 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 14 2022 :  10:39:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
on Beau those couplers & buffers have got to go hehe
we don't use those in the Americas!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 26 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - August 15 2022 :  04:32:49 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya7f4p0O1WY

I had one for a while I picked up on the cheap at an estate sale. Ran awesome and I believe
it demonstrated the tilt effect. I used to blast it around the club layout and scare the dickens
out of everyone, but it never derailed, even at full throttle.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

jward
Hudson

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - August 15 2022 :  05:22:30 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add jward to Buddylist
quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya7f4p0O1WY

I had one for a while I picked up on the cheap at an estate sale. Ran awesome and I believe
it demonstrated the tilt effect. I used to blast it around the club layout and scare the dickens
out of everyone, but it never derailed, even at full throttle.

Originally posted by Chops124 - August 15 2022 :  04:32:49 AM

Having seen the real ones many times, I can tell you fast is the only way they run. Fast and silent. I'm used to slow noisy freight trains. On my trips to the Northeast Corridor I have to keep alert lest one of these sneak up on me. You can literally look down the tracks and nothing will be there, then 30 seconds later one of these will be blasting by at 100 plus. I've never seen the new ones in person though. They remind me of a character from King of the Hill.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 482  ~  Member Since: December 22 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 27 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Hypoponera
Mikado

BQ23-7

Posted - October 31 2022 :  2:41:59 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Hypoponera to Buddylist
quote:
Yes. New BL2s, as well as the Diamond and Hooker tank cars. Personally, I would love to see the return of the U36B with an updated drive like they used under the B23-7 a few years back.

Originally posted by jward - August 12 2022 :  1:52:44 PM

A U36B would be cool. I wonder if they will ever revamp the old BQ23-7 the same way. Considering what a broken down original goes for these days...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 713  ~  Member Since: May 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: March 05 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Gary B
Hudson

ChicagoNorthWesternAvatar

Posted - November 05 2022 :  10:47:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Gary B to Buddylist
I see they are including their gas station with tower as a 75th anniversary of Plasticville release. The tower version hasn't been seen in a long time.
Master Of Plasticville
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 444  ~  Member Since: March 17 2015  ~  Last Visit: March 26 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Bachmann OTW Topic Next Topic: The DeWitt Clinton  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000