Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 11 ]  [ Total: 12 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 CHOPS'S LOSS, YOUR GAIN
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Chops Chopping Chopped Prices Beyond Insanity! Topic Next Topic: CHOPS HAS LOST HIS MIND!  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 19 2021 :  03:15:47 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

Click on the link below for the passenger coaches. Bidding begins at 99 cents, at 10 am for seven days. The couplers are fine, some are just turned around in preparation for shipping, so they don't get snapped off.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194375142744

So much stuff that I had to break it into THREE LOTS

The seven day auction starts everything at a totally chopped 99 cents

This Auto Train Set does not go live, as do the passenger coaches, until 10 AM Sunday 9/19/21. Ends Sunday at 10 AM seven days later. So, I can only post the images here.

PLEASE NOTE: All the freight cars are part of ONE lot, starting at 99 cents. I am estimating the shipping at $50, but once I have boxed them all up, I will do a weigh in at the post office and reset the shipping to the cost of Economy, which will be closer to $25, perhaps less.

Edited by - Chops124 on September 19 2021 03:56:07 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator 

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - September 19 2021 :  10:18:14 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Wow you are really downsizing. I was sure that you would keep the Auto Train set. Plus those Penn Central beauties.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - September 19 2021 :  10:19:10 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

You still have time to change your mind about selling those items.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - September 19 2021 :  10:31:19 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Even those Boston and Maine cars are not safe. Your adopted hometown.

I am coming home.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 19 2021 :  10:11:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
LOL, it is a relief to be loose of some of this stuff. I saved one or more of each,
so all is not lost. The PC coaches are just to big for the 4x4 that will take over.
I still have major tonnage to play with, but a more focused collection, now.
I have to be careful not to let Henley get out of hand. I've been adding quite
a bit to the Electrotren line.

I put a LOT of work and money into the Auto Train set, I hope I don't get
skinned alive by listing it at 99 cents. Usually Auto Train is a hot seller, but
recently posted prices have taken a nose dive on feeBay. Someone might be
getting a huge bargain if things don't tick up.

Edited by - Chops124 on September 19 2021 10:23:13 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Chops Chopping Chopped Prices Beyond Insanity! Topic Next Topic: CHOPS HAS LOST HIS MIND!  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000