Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 25 ]  [ Total: 25 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 OTW's - The "Of The Week" Series
 Accessory of the week. (AOTW)
 AOTW August 15 to 21, 2021
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: AOTW September 26 - October 3, 2021 Topic Next Topic: AOTW Aug 8th - Aug 14th 2021  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - August 15 2021 :  03:54:42 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

A Tyco pterydactyl is making trouble in Armadilloville. Likely part of the Tyco Jurassic Park set,
the wings flap when a button is manually pressed on its belly.

A custom painted van of Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band, which I look forward to seeing
live in Denver the last weekend of August. Credit to Anderson Paint Shops. My plan, this Sunday,
is to remove all of the plastic vehicles and make better room for my entire fleet of the
Anderson Paint Shop vehicles, which really hit the theme better.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator 

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - August 15 2021 :  10:15:50 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist

My AOTW will be a Walthers Scenemaster HO tractor that I detailed up for my grain elevator scene.

Aaron Anderson
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: March 08 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 15 2021 :  10:52:08 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
you need this vehicle, Chops hehe

yes I opened mine
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: AOTW September 26 - October 3, 2021 Topic Next Topic: AOTW Aug 8th - Aug 14th 2021  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000