Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 28 ]  [ Total: 28 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Chop's Spring Cleaning Sell-a-thon
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Eeeeeh, maybe not... Topic Next Topic: Athearn BB F A&B: INSANELY CHEAP  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 19 2021 :  02:27:52 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Went through my shelves collecting bits and pieces of some American, some European stuff.
The MRC Command Control is actually a pretty good deal. I'm just not too eager to fire up a
whole new layout with DCC. I did run DCC back around the turn of the century, and it was
a lot of fun. But, as I get older I prefer simplicity. This thing really works.

Also some nice AHM steamers and a Spectrum Consolidation, all of them tested, but in various
states of paint and/or repair as posted. Bachmann Doodlebug. All defects are plainly listed.
No sleaze balling. EVERTHING PRICED TO SELL FAST.

eBay handle: chops124
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2024 Alert Moderator 

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 19 2021 :  11:57:48 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Sold three items before I even woke up today. The AHM and the Spectrum
steamers are still up for grabs. Priced to sell fast. Not trying to pinch
the eagles on these items. This or the dumpster, and I hate throwing
stuff out, model train related.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Eeeeeh, maybe not... Topic Next Topic: Athearn BB F A&B: INSANELY CHEAP  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000