Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 29 ]  [ Total: 29 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 OTW's - The "Of The Week" Series
 Set of the week. (SOTW)
 SOTW Nov. 29 - Dec. 5, 2020
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: SOTW Dec 5th - Dec 12th, 2020 Topic Next Topic: SOTW Nov 22 to Nov 28 2020.  

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - November 29 2020 :  08:52:28 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
My SOTW will be my set of Tyco Truck Cabs and Trailers. I now have the red green and yellow truck cab set, so I am quite happy.

Aaron Anderson
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: March 08 2024 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 29 2020 :  2:24:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
I bought & sold this old Marx O scale set on Saturday hehe

No engine but buyer has one

I know its not HO but O scale still cool
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 29 2020 :  4:44:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Totally cool O set. Who said we don't post O on the TF??? I would have
bought that in a minute, just for the cool factor, alone. Looked like it was missing the power truck.

Great semi set.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - November 29 2020 :  6:37:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
My SOTW offering is my "set" of 4 classic Bachmann log cars

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 29 2020 :  10:37:41 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Totally cool O set. Who said we don't post O on the TF??? I would have
bought that in a minute, just for the cool factor, alone. Looked like it was missing the power truck.

Great semi set.

Originally posted by Chops124 - November 29 2020 :  4:44:26 PM

already sold it for what I paid for it
Was offered more but too late
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - November 30 2020 :  01:59:01 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Have not done these in a while. The crossings that I started my layout with. Have several of each left incase a connecting tab breaks. These are selling pretty high now though I'm not selling these.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - December 01 2020 :  10:02:17 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Prolly just as well, I need O like I need another hole in my head!

Love those Cox logging cars. Cox made some really neat HO.

I put a rail/slot crossing on eBay a few weeks ago, unpackaged,
and set a starting bid of 99 cents, hoping to get five dollars.
It sold for $44. I was shocked how much interest there is in
collecting this things.

This is a triple powered ABA set that was used in the video below. Haven't used much since then, and
not sure whether to throw it on eBay and see if it sells. Doubt I will be running it any more as it is
built up and designed for hauling ultra long Tyco strings, not suitable for Armodilloville.

https://youtu.be/bCVkssaVReU

Edited by - Chops124 on December 01 2020 3:22:37 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: SOTW Dec 5th - Dec 12th, 2020 Topic Next Topic: SOTW Nov 22 to Nov 28 2020.  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000