Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 15 ]  [ Total: 15 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Anderson Lines Super Sale
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Chops Chopping Chopped Prices Beyond Insanity! Topic Next Topic: Hooker Switcher  

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - September 30 2020 :  8:59:01 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
I'm going to put up a few lots here for sale. I'm not really pushing for profit here, mainly just trying to make my money back and free up some space.

My prices do not include shipping. I use standard shipping but pack to survive, so usually shipping won't be overly much. I prefer checks or cash, but I will probably make a PayPal account too. I can only ship on Saturdays due to a busy work week, and I likely won't ship orders until Oct. 10, so as to provide sufficient time to obtain proper packaging materials.

Aaron Anderson
Edited by - A-A-RON on October 01 2020 05:28:39 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator 

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - September 30 2020 :  9:09:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
Durango Lot
To start will be my Tyco Durango lot. This lot consists of a working Durango GP20, a MINT Condition Durango Stock Car, and a decent caboose with a working floodlight.
The locomotive had damage when I received it, however I got most of it repaired and color-matched. It does not have a headlight, however the Powertorque motor is in mostly new condition and is a strong, smooth runner. With proper lubrication and care, the motor should last a long time. There's a mark on the caboose roof, but I will color-match and touch it up before shipping.

$30

Aaron Anderson
Edited by - A-A-RON on September 30 2020 9:18:10 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - September 30 2020 :  9:32:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
Chattanooga Choo Choo

Next up for grabs is a later Tyco Chattanooga Steam 0-8-0 steam engine with a Mint Chattanooga caboose. I believe I have the box for the caboose. I have a box for the caboose regardless. The locomotive has a tiny piece of the front stair platform missing on the left side, but. It's not overly noticable. I displayed it on that side, and I'm pretty picky about that kind of thing.What really makes this deal, is that the Tender drive P.T. motors runs flawlessly although a good line job wouldn't hurt it at all, the headlight is in perfect working order, and the smoke unit was operational until the fluid ran out.
Overall this has been a very dependable locomotive for me. It has new traction tires, good intact couplers, a high end brass(?) bell, and some custom made front handrails. I'm selling it mainly due to the larger size. Overall It is quite the locomotive, and it has served Anderson Lines Systems well.

I'd like to get $30 for it as is.

Aaron Anderson
Edited by - A-A-RON on September 30 2020 9:35:07 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - September 30 2020 :  9:45:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
Project Special
Here is my Tyco Rocky Mountain Lines SD24 and caboose. The motor on this unit runs, but it runs rough. The problem concerns with proper adjustment of the piinion gear. Otherwise the shell is in great condition, and I will throw in a mint RML caboose. I believe I also have a box for this caboose somewhere.

$18 plus shipping. As is.

Aaron Anderson

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - September 30 2020 :  9:52:57 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
Mechanic's Special
Here is an IHC (I think?) U.P. C628. Cosmetically restored. The couplers ar stationary, but the rear coupler will work if properly coupled. Missing handrails, but otherwise good. GREAT Puller, at least seven cars, and probably up to twelve to fifteen. It is very powerful. Recently oiled joints. Good starter model.

$15 plus shipping. As is.

Aaron Anderson
Edited by - A-A-RON on October 01 2020 05:26:02 AM

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - September 30 2020 :  9:55:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
Misc Cars. Good bodywork. As is. Some need Couplers.

$10

Aaron Anderson
Edited by - A-A-RON on September 30 2020 9:58:39 PM

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 01 2020 :  11:21:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
These are some fine pieces at very good prices.
I’m pretty topped off, but eBay might find some
takers. I am surprised RP hasn’t snagged the RML
yet.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11192  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 17 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 02 2020 :  12:39:07 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
yet.

Originally posted by Chops124 - October 01 2020 :  11:21:03 PM

what about ME!?
I want one too!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 02 2020 :  10:11:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
yet.

Originally posted by Chops124-October 01 2020: 11:21:03 PM

Agreed. Good prices here. I already have had a Rocky Mountain SD24 for a while now, but some time back the PT pinion gear popped off, and I then lost the truck after it sat over a year on my repair table, as I didn't know then how to fix it.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Chops Chopping Chopped Prices Beyond Insanity! Topic Next Topic: Hooker Switcher  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000