Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 32 ]  [ Total: 32 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Introduce yourself.
 I have returned after a prolonged absense.
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Hello Topic Next Topic: Found Old Tyco Train in Box  

choochin3
Mikado

USA

Posted - August 19 2020 :  7:13:42 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add choochin3 to Buddylist
Hello everyone!

Some of you may remember me, most will not.
I kind of lost interest in collecting trains in general a few years ago, after running out of room for any more purchases.
We have moved a few times, had my collection flooded by high water, and other collections took priority.
My wife and I bought a house last year,and now i finally have space for my train collection, and room for a layout.
I see quite a few familiar names still here,and am glad this forum is still going.
Hoping to participate more in the near future.

Carl T.

President of the Cape James Terminal RR.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 691  ~  Member Since: April 16 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 01 2020 Alert Moderator 

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - August 19 2020 :  7:20:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Welcome back Carl. I remember you had some nice photos on here.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5775  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - August 19 2020 :  7:23:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Wow, it's rare you see old members make a comeback, I'm a newbie, nice to meet you!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - August 19 2020 :  7:26:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Welcome back! Been here for 3.5+ years and I'm still new here.

Can't wait to see what you share with all of us.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - August 19 2020 :  7:29:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
good evening and welcome back
catfordken
if you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel,try turning around
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 19 2020 :  9:19:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
ouch Well I hope you were able to save some of it
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - August 20 2020 :  12:17:02 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Welcome back, Carl...:)
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - August 20 2020 :  01:39:42 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Welcome back!
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3317  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: March 27 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - August 20 2020 :  05:34:09 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Carl, Welcome back. I hope you make yourself at home again and get involved in somethings of interest to you. Glad to have you back.
frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redwoods
Big Boy

NWPAvatar

Posted - August 21 2020 :  4:41:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redwoods to Buddylist
Glad to have you back!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1083  ~  Member Since: July 07 2011  ~  Last Visit: February 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Tyco/Mantua Rio Grande 4-8-0

Posted - August 21 2020 :  5:52:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
welcome back I have seen some of your older posts I am pretty new to the forums have been a member I think since January
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 556  ~  Member Since: December 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: February 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Hello Topic Next Topic: Found Old Tyco Train in Box  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000