Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 37 ]  [ Total: 38 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Are freebies allowed?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: HELP! Need bottom plate for truck for Tyco 2-8-0 Topic Next Topic: Piggyback Trailers  

Windscarredfaith
Switcher

Posted - July 27 2020 :  12:57:00 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Windscarredfaith to Buddylist
Hello. I posted in the intro forum and someone suggested I post here, but I have found an unopened Tyco train cleaning out my father in law's apartment. While I do not collect Tycos, I am an avid Hello Kitty collector and can understand other collector's feelings on items like these. I do not know the value of this item, but after some research, it seems that I have a TYCO Santa Fe "Yellow Bonnet" F9A #4015 (1975). Photos below:

Are giveaways/freebies allowed here? I am looking to give this item away for free to any serious collectors who would appreciate it!

Edit: I am gonna edit the post with these details so it's completely transparent. I am just looking for the receiver to pay for shipping of the item. What I will do is take your zip code, bring the item to the post office for a quote. I will share the quote, and if you agree, I will ship the item to you. Once you receive the item, you can pay me back via Paypal/Venmo. It will be on a completely trust basis that I get paid back. I hope everyone can understand. :)

Edited by - Windscarredfaith on July 27 2020 1:35:09 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 8  ~  Member Since: July 27 2020  ~  Last Visit: August 06 2020 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - July 27 2020 :  1:21:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
PM sent
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - July 27 2020 :  3:08:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Who would have thought??? Microben wanting a freebie!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - July 27 2020 :  4:51:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Who would have thought??? Microben wanting a freebie!

Originally posted by walt - July 27 2020 :  3:08:12 PM

well I still gotta pay the shipping
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: HELP! Need bottom plate for truck for Tyco 2-8-0 Topic Next Topic: Piggyback Trailers  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000