Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 28 ]  [ Total: 28 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 OTW's - The "Of The Week" Series
 Locomotive of the Week (LOTW)
 LOTW July 5, 2020 - July 11, 2020
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: LOTW July 12, 2020 - July 18, 2020 Topic Next Topic: LOTW June 28, 2020 - July 4, 2020  

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - July 05 2020 :  08:25:07 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist

My LOTW will be my newest locomotive, and one I'm very proud to have. This is my brand new Tyco Union Pacific SD24. I now have all of the Tyco brown box U.P. diesel locomotives. The pin for the large drive gear was broken, so I replaced the motor casting with another I had off the Silver Streak. Now it runs like a champ.
I'm only missing one Tyco Locomotive now, the Plymouth Switcher. I'm gonna wait until I can find the U.P. model at a good price. That's the only Tyco U.P. diesel I'm missing, besides the metal shark and the U50C, both of which are likely an impossibility to own.

Aaron Anderson
Edited by - A-A-RON on July 05 2020 08:27:03 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: March 08 2024 Alert Moderator 

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 05 2020 :  09:44:57 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Tyco made a U.P. Plymouth?

Ah, I see. You mean the Center Cab Plymouth.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - July 05 2020 :  8:52:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Here is a pair of Union Pacific FA-1 locomotives pulling the Canyon Clipper to go with Aaron's UO loco..

frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!

Edited by - toptrain on July 06 2020 9:36:31 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - July 05 2020 :  10:55:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Nice Tyco UP SD24 A-A-Ron! Love that vintage UP FA set, Frank!

I'm gonna break the UP pattern so far, with this Tyco Illinois Central RR ALCO C430, in mint condition with handrails. I got this beaut for 14 bucks off of Ebay.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 06 2020 :  09:24:05 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Top train, how did you change your profile picture? Whenever I try to upload my own I get an error message. Has it been fixed?

Nice locks guys! I'm building an ICG steel coil car
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - July 06 2020 :  11:59:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
nice locos guys,mine is an athearn gp38-2 which was a gift,ken

catfordken
if you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel,try turning around
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 06 2020 :  12:16:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
quote:
Top train, how did you change your profile picture? Whenever I try to upload my own I get an error message. Has it been fixed?

Nice locks guys! I'm building an ICG steel coil car

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - July 06 2020 :  09:24:05 AM

He's a Mod. Mods can do that sort of thing.

Great posts.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - July 06 2020 :  12:33:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
anyone should be able to add a avatar,as long as its small enough pixels wise,ie 96 x 96 max,ken
catfordken
if you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel,try turning around

Edited by - catfordken on July 06 2020 12:44:48 PM
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 06 2020 :  12:53:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Nah, it's gotta be a Mod thing!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 06 2020 :  1:09:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Then how did you do it Chops?

I'm confused, why did catfordken and toptrain change their avatars?

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - July 06 2020 :  1:17:08 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
I'm pretty sure the size constraint is the only hurdle. You need to shrink your photo before the forum will accept it as an avatar. The dimensions are as Ken says.
Edited by - DaCheez on July 06 2020 1:17:42 PM
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3317  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: March 27 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - July 06 2020 :  2:36:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
quote:
Then how did you do it Chops?

I'm confused, why did catfordken and toptrain change their avatars?

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - July 06 2020 :  1:09:36 PM

Alex ken and i have varried collections. Me I've been looking for trains since when my Naval enlistment was over.and I turned 21 this may gave me a edge on Ken. He also spend time in the military and has been bussy with his train collection for a long time as well. I Know I have a lot of favorites and so most likly so does Ken. Avatars are a easily and commonly replaced thing. I don't know what my next one will be. Maybe I make a NJRR&TCo. one.
frank
frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!

Edited by - toptrain on July 06 2020 2:48:01 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 06 2020 :  5:20:40 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Blax, it is an Act of Mod. You and I are cursed. You, Atlantic
Coast Lines, and I, Worms in Love.

Seriously, I looked up an image of the PC logo, shrank it
in the paint function to about 1000, maybe it was 800
Pixels across, and uploaded it to the avatar thingy.

I am guessing TopTrain's new picture is him just before
he fell off the cliff.

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - July 06 2020 :  6:46:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
quote:
Nice Tyco UP SD24 A-A-Ron! Love that vintage UP FA set, Frank!

I'm gonna break the UP pattern so far, with this Tyco Illinois Central RR ALCO C430, in mint condition with handrails. I got this beaut for 14 bucks off of Ebay.

I about had an IC GP20. It had a set of alco trucks with a near prototypical powertorque. I'm thinking it was some sort of prototype, but I wasn't sure enough to go through with the deal. It has a sticker on the fuel tank and everything.

Originally posted by RP model railroads - July 05 2020 :  10:55:12 PM

Aaron Anderson
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: March 08 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 06 2020 :  7:41:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
"Just before he fell off the cliff"

I'll try resizing my main avatar to 96x96. I believe when I created my blax avatar I made a couple different sizes, 96x96 included. Tomorrow we shall see. I didnt realize you guys changed them often. I don't. My jupiter avatar will be with me for a while.

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - July 06 2020 :  9:19:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Sounds interesting, regarding the IC GP20. You saw that on Ebay right? Got any pics from the seller?
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

kristofer4301
Hudson

meirl

Posted - July 07 2020 :  02:14:12 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kristofer4301 to Buddylist

Since the 4th of July was last weekend have another patriotic locomotive!

MTH Premier UP1943.

My only complaint on these units is the somewhat dated sound system.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 412  ~  Member Since: October 23 2015  ~  Last Visit: June 12 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - July 07 2020 :  5:55:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
quote:
Sounds interesting, regarding the IC GP20. You saw that on Ebay right? Got any pics from the seller?

Originally posted by RP model railroads - July 06 2020 :  9:19:00 PM

(Images courtesy "The Site")

Here it is RP. Here's what I think. It's not a prepod in the aspect of your Western Pacific or SP Geep. This is a prototype production unit, probably from like... 1977? (not sure. It's before the hyper-stretched blombergs). It's like an MU-2 era shell with a prototypical powertorque crammed in it. I had it purchased, but I pulled out. I wasn't sure, and I'm waiting around for the day when I see a unit for sale that I KNOW, zero-doubt, is a prototype. I wish I would of, but my funds just went to something better.

Let's just say my 21st Birthday next week won't be a disappointment.

Aaron Anderson
Edited by - A-A-RON on July 07 2020 6:16:06 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: March 08 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 07 2020 :  6:01:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
An IC geep, quite interesting. That SD70Ace is the bomb!

Did tyco not produce an IC gp20? Because I see another on ebay

Edited by - BlaxlandAlex3 on July 07 2020 6:05:44 PM

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - July 07 2020 :  8:31:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
They made IC GP20s in the red box era. Probably thousands under the Mantua-Tyco name. During the brown box era, not so much. Around 1978-ish when Tyco and Mantua split up, Tyco locomotives went from metal weight, MU-2 GP20s to Plastic Weight Powertorque GP20s. Brown box roadnames included Chatnooga, Durango, BN, ATSF, GM&O, and WP.

What makes this unit odd, is that it has an MU-2 Shell, a metal weight, and a powertorque motor with Alco Truck Covers. The motor probably predated the creation on blomberg powertorque truck covers. This is likely a transition piece. There are more than one, however the sticker on the bottom, and somewhat crude spots on this unit speak to me that it could be a prototype. I wasn't sure enough to spend fifty bucks. It is pretty rare though.

Aaron Anderson

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 07 2020 :  8:48:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
They made IC GP20s in the red box era. Probably thousands under the Mantua-Tyco name. During the brown box era, not so much. Around 1978-ish when Tyco and Mantua split up, Tyco locomotives went from metal weight, MU-2 GP20s to Plastic Weight Powertorque GP20s. Brown box roadnames included Chatnooga, Durango, BN, ATSF, GM&O, and WP.

What makes this unit odd, is that it has an MU-2 Shell, a metal weight, and a powertorque motor with Alco Truck Covers. The motor probably predated the creation on blomberg powertorque truck covers. This is likely a transition piece. There are more than one, however the sticker on the bottom, and somewhat crude spots on this unit speak to me that it could be a prototype. I wasn't sure enough to spend fifty bucks. It is pretty rare though.

Originally posted by A-A-RON - July 07 2020 :  8:31:18 PM

I see. If you say the IC geep is rare theres one on the bay for $28

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - July 07 2020 :  9:26:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
A-A-Ron is right - the IC and ICG GP20's are a little harder to find than the rest. And this particular one is interesting indeed, given the Alco truck covers.

Also, important to note is that Tyco made BOTH Illinois Central RR & Illinois Central Gulf RR ALCO C430s, C630s, and GP20s. For instance, my featured LOTW is the "IC" version, not the "ICG" version.

kristofer4301
Hudson

meirl

Posted - July 07 2020 :  9:56:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kristofer4301 to Buddylist
My guess is that it’s just a repowered PT GP-20 or they had some shells left over and put in that gen one PT.

In no way is that a pre-production shell. Tycos are naturally crude to begin with. That little label throws me for a loop but not enough to convince me that this is a prototype.

Just my 2 cents.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 412  ~  Member Since: October 23 2015  ~  Last Visit: June 12 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - July 08 2020 :  04:48:18 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
quote:
My guess is that it’s just a repowered PT GP-20 or they had some shells left over and put in that gen one PT.

In no way is that a pre-production shell. Tycos are naturally crude to begin with. That little label throws me for a loop but not enough to convince me that this is a prototype.

Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by kristofer4301 - July 07 2020 :  9:56:32 PM

I'm positive it is not repowered, because
1. On an MU-2 GP20 the rear truck mount has a very thin mounting plate. This has a thick mounting plate, meaning it's been custom drilled.

2. Who other than a factory would not go to that much work to replace an. MU-2, the motor that you just can't kill, with a Powertorque, the motor that kills itself. Plus this is far from a common Powertorque motor.

3. There are at least three or four others, meaning it is part of a small run.

There's another picture of the rear that is showing some obviously hand painted touchup work on it, as though it's been beat up really bad. I'm not saying it is a prototype, but it's rare enough and the right era to be.

Aaron Anderson
Edited by - A-A-RON on July 08 2020 05:13:08 AM

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 08 2020 :  08:36:28 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Are the "Illinois Central" Units harder to find than the "Illinois Central Gulf" Units?

kristofer4301
Hudson

meirl

Posted - July 08 2020 :  1:14:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kristofer4301 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by kristofer4301 - July 07 2020 :  9:56:32 PM

I'm positive it is not repowered, because
1. On an MU-2 GP20 the rear truck mount has a very thin mounting plate. This has a thick mounting plate, meaning it's been custom drilled.

2. Who other than a factory would not go to that much work to replace an. MU-2, the motor that you just can't kill, with a Powertorque, the motor that kills itself. Plus this is far from a common Powertorque motor.

3. There are at least three or four others, meaning it is part of a small run.

There's another picture of the rear that is showing some obviously hand painted touchup work on it, as though it's been beat up really bad. I'm not saying it is a prototype, but it's rare enough and the right era to be.

Originally posted by A-A-RON - July 08 2020 :  04:48:18 AM

Interesting points. Would make a great piece to document! It’s probably a late run GP-20. The resources says they ran until ‘75. Which would have been the first year of the PowerTorque.

Doug Gosha
Switcher

RevellAvatar

Posted - July 08 2020 :  1:51:08 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Doug Gosha to Buddylist
I have a brown box IC GP20. Blombergs, MU-2. It came in a Brown Box set I was given.

It had no handrails. It does now.

Doug

Atlas First Generation Motive Power and Treble-O-Lectric. Click on the link:
www.irwinsjournal.com/a1g/a1glocos/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 23  ~  Member Since: May 17 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 15 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - July 08 2020 :  4:05:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Speaking from my experience, Alex, yes, but not sure if that is an overall trend.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 08 2020 :  4:38:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Speaking from my experience, Alex, yes, but not sure if that is an overall trend.

Originally posted by RP model railroads - July 08 2020 :  4:05:25 PM

Darn, because I remember a few months back I saw an "Illinois Central" 430 for $5 at a train show. I thought I remembered someone saying it was rare but I couldn't exactly remember. Oh well. Live and learn.

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - July 08 2020 :  6:16:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by RP model railroads - July 08 2020 :  4:05:25 PM

Darn, because I remember a few months back I saw an "Illinois Central" 430 for $5 at a train show. I thought I remembered someone saying it was rare but I couldn't exactly remember. Oh well. Live and learn.

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-July 08 2020: 4:38:13 PM

Yeah, that was an EXTREME steal - for any Tyco locomotive, much less the IC or ICG versions. It's okay, we all have regrets. I remember passing up on many deals on Ebay in the past....so now whenever I spot a good deal and I've got the dough, I snatch it.

I once heard a saying.... He who hesitates is lost forever. So true.

Mike
Big Boy

CNRAvatar

Posted - July 09 2020 :  10:47:14 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mike to Buddylist

CN variations...

Mike
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1586  ~  Member Since: December 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: March 02 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 10 2020 :  12:43:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

UP FP40H, (right?) I am told on good authority UP never ran these units.
AHM piece, looks great pulling a Dutch Maid consist:

https://youtu.be/kiYGmiEPT7s

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 10 2020 :  2:50:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Close! SDP40F. Successor to the F40PH. Yeah UP never owned any. Only SF, BNSF, AMTX, and BN I think.

Hard to choose for this week. How about my Roundhouse/Athearn EMD Model 40 "The Critter!"

Please excuse the bad pictures. I'm using my tablet.

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - July 10 2020 :  3:36:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Close! SDP40F. Successor to the F40PH. Yeah UP never owned any. Only SF, BNSF, AMTX, and BN I think.
Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - July 10 2020 :  2:50:15 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EMD_SDP40F
that was the one causing bad derailments on Amtrak
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 10 2020 :  3:46:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Yep. Mainly because of amtraks bad track!

Crown Vic
Little Six

Posted - July 10 2020 :  6:58:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Crown Vic to Buddylist
quote:

UP FP40H, (right?) I am told on good authority UP never ran these units.
AHM piece, looks great pulling a Dutch Maid consist:

https://youtu.be/kiYGmiEPT7s

Originally posted by Chops124 - July 10 2020 :  12:43:51 PM

That's a FP45. Not a SDP40F. They do look similar but there are differences.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 101  ~  Member Since: June 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: February 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - July 10 2020 :  7:48:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Yep. Mainly because of amtraks bad track!

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - July 10 2020 :  3:46:38 PM

that & the bad truck/bogie design was to blame
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 10 2020 :  9:54:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Blax, consider yourself excused. That is a fantastic
piece, right down to the journal boxes.

I am so looking forward to the next installment of
Blaxland Valley, and hope we see you critter.

Edited by - Chops124 on July 10 2020 10:07:29 PM

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 11 2020 :  08:06:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Blax, consider yourself excused. That is a fantastic
piece, right down to the journal boxes.

I am so looking forward to the next installment of
Blaxland Valley, and hope we see you critter.

Originally posted by Chops124 - July 10 2020 :  9:54:25 PM

I'm not sure when the next video featuring the Blaxland Ridge may be, I'm working on some other things as seen in my projects thread

If anything, I want it to be episode one. Perhaps critter will make a cameo somewhere
  Previous Topic: LOTW July 12, 2020 - July 18, 2020 Topic Next Topic: LOTW June 28, 2020 - July 4, 2020  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.58 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000