Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 14 ]  [ Total: 15 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 You tube channel
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: A day at the narrow gauge in Hasslar Topic Next Topic:  

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - July 01 2020 :  9:59:12 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
NOT SURE IF THIS IS real or just messing around BUT

Found this "channel" on you tube

Befor I go further I want to state this I AM NOT THE MOST technical indivdual in many thing including posting links I try SURE AS HELL I try only to have problems which leads To assuming a fetal position why still sitting Surely can post pictures BUT LINKS VIDEOS???????????

son you tube some guy named Angus paul posts vids about railroad to condeming Lionel trains (NOT FOR BEING HREE RAIL SURPRISINGLy) to the destruction of Existing Steam Locos

be warned
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator 

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - July 02 2020 :  12:53:28 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
I've never heard of this channel before, but I looked it up just now. Obvious troll. With the amount of negative attention he's getting on such low-effort 'videos' (if you can even call them that), there's no way this is anything but an attempt to stir up drama for the creator's own amusement.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: A day at the narrow gauge in Hasslar Topic Next Topic:  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000