Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 13 ]  [ Total: 13 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 made up railroads
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Movies / TV shows with model and real trains Topic Next Topic: N-Scale DB Class 120 loco & catenary poles go up!  

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 23 2020 :  8:52:27 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
has anyone bought a freight car, loco or whatever with a made up railroad name on it?
Like say a long gone model railroad
Such as the Gorre & Daphited
Or like one from a model train group?

Your own railroads count too

if answers are yes Let's SEE them!

Edited by - microbusss on May 23 2020 8:53:25 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator 

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - May 23 2020 :  9:59:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
I have none of them. I like original pieces by their makers. I would like to get a Krispy Kreme doughnut car but all that’s available are custom-made ones that I don’t want. A company named Colorsbright Made about 500 of them
Edited by - walt on May 23 2020 10:04:13 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - May 24 2020 :  12:13:55 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

All of us have this in one form or another.

Other Durango names but no Kansas Durango and Colorado in the history books.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

southwestforests
Switcher

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - May 24 2020 :  12:17:07 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add southwestforests to Buddylist
Let's see, since the St Louis - San Francisco, "Frisco", actually ran from Dallas to Pensacola, so that counts as a made up name, right?
;)
Given that no manufacturers have seen fit to do a production run with any of my own 3 freelance road names, I'm stuck with sticking on the decals one Microscale letter at a time ...

Did download a couple cars for Trainz Railroad Simulator lettered for Allen McClelland's Virginian and Ohio.

Around 2009 Bachmann in their G scale "Big Hauler" line had a set with their own freelance roadname "Glenbrook Valley" on a 4-6-0 with a reefer and a caboose. I bought a set with some disability settlement money.
Locomotive is in a quite handsome 1870s-1880s livery,
here, see these for reference about the real paint styles, http://www.pacificng.com/template.php?page=/ref/locobuilders/blw/style/baldwinstyles3.htm

EDIT: here, this is the specific page I meant, http://www.pacificng.com/template.php?page=/ref/locobuilders/blw/style/stylediag/index.htm

This is someone else's photo, turns out I don't have an overall photo of mine available.
[url=https://flic.kr/p/961YQc] [/url] [url=https://flic.kr/p/961YQc]Bachmann Big Hauler #x27;Glenbrook Valley#x27; loco[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/trainsandstuff/]Glen Fairweather[/url], on Flickr

All I have of mine are photos used to illustrate adding details, such as literal "dim bulb" factory headlight replaced with a 5mm LED; coal burning stack instead of original woodburner; holders for class flags, white for extra here. Just a few days ago I finally got brackets for class light lanterns added to sides of smokebox, they are not in this image from several years ago.

And ...

... this one of Grumman kitty having rolled it over, a few years ago.
("Train? What train? There's a train? I know nothing of any train wreck")
(and the dear feline fellow is so innocently asleep on the desk here at this moment)
("Innocent"? Pffffft!)

“There are a thousand things that can happen when you go light a rocket engine, and only one of them is good.” — Tom Mueller, SpaceX, 2012
Edited by - southwestforests on May 24 2020 12:49:13 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 94  ~  Member Since: May 23 2017  ~  Last Visit: May 26 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - May 24 2020 :  12:34:50 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

And another Tyco unit seen more up north.

No Canadiana Railroad in real life.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 24 2020 :  09:05:11 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
I have none of them. I like original pieces by their makers. I would like to get a Krispy Kreme doughnut car but all that’s available are custom-made ones that I don’t want. A company named Colorsbright Made about 500 of them

Originally posted by walt - May 23 2020 :  9:59:43 PM

thats because KK sent them a Cease & Desist order as they did not have their permission to make them
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - May 24 2020 :  09:26:32 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Royal Blue workhorses on the Blaxland Ridge, Cody the F-7A (Athearn) and Jonathan the C-424 (Atlas/Kato)
These projects took the course of over a year due to slowly slowly acquiring the models themselves and the detail and replacement parts needed to get them running. I airbrushed them myself.

Cody

Jonathan

And also the switchers on the line: Hunter the booster tank, and Summer the Plymouth ML-8. Summer Isn't all that customized, just some white trim and decals.

There's still a Mantua/Tyco Shifter which I haven't finished yet because I don't have a smokebox front for it yet. So that's soon to come, and that is the last of the Blaxland Painted locos.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - May 24 2020 :  1:33:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

thats because KK sent them a Cease & Desist order as they did not have their permission to make them

Originally posted by microbusss - May 24 2020 :  09:05:11 AM

There's still some available though...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - May 24 2020 :  6:23:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by microbusss - May 24 2020 :  09:05:11 AM

. The only verification of this info was from Brian and he said the SELLER on ebay claimed only 50 sold. With that being the source i cant put much beleif on it... Need better info.

Edited by - walt on May 24 2020 6:24:35 PM

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - May 25 2020 :  09:52:25 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Steam engine I bought at a local club last year.

Lettered for The Allegheny and Western Railroad. HO club located in South Hicksville New York.

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 26 2020 :  1:16:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:

Steam engine I bought at a local club last year.

Lettered for The Allegheny and Western Railroad. HO club located in South Hicksville New York.

Originally posted by wks - May 25 2020 :  09:52:25 AM

there you go!
thats what I want to sees!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - May 26 2020 :  6:57:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Busss, I posted some of my units I did myself that are for my custom Railroad... did you not see them?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

scsshaggy
Big Boy

scsshaggy

Posted - May 28 2020 :  12:07:50 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add scsshaggy to Buddylist
On my layout are three made-up roadnames. My main railroad is the Tabor and Waldo. The name is a tongue in cheek defiance of the present trend to be more specific about the era and location of your layout. Mt. Tabor is the traditionally accepted location of that scene in the Bible where Jesus appears transfigured with Moses and Elijah, both of whom should have been dead about then. This is a magnificent anachronism, only made possible by a peculiarity of eternity. So much for specific era. As for specific location, where is Waldo, anyhow? Seems a subject for multiple books.

I'm not really an enthusiast for lettering, so my models are mostly limited to reporting marks like "TW".

An occasional piece of passenger equipment merits the full road name, as seen on the trailer to the doodlebug.

A coal hauling branch line interchanges with the TW at Batey Hollow. This is the Diggin Hill and Batey Hollow, named for a couple of roads in northwest Illinois (except that Batey is a misspelling of Beaty Hollow Rd.).
The railroad is really just a hidden staging track and the interchange track at Batey Hollow.

A couple of Heislers carry the DHBH reporting marks. Heislers were popular in mining and quarrying because their enclosed gear boxes protected the gears from rocks.

The caboose bears the full road name and carries a small amount of passenger, baggage and express traffic.

The Fish Hook and Mussentuchit runs a transfer freight from its yard at Mussentuchit to the classification yard on the TW. Fish Hook is at the end of the line. Mussentuchit, though not proposed to be in Utah is named after a grouping of land forms in central Utah (Mussentuchit Wash, Mussentuchit Flat, Mussentuchit Dune). On the layout, this railroad is implied by a hidden staging track. As a lowly transfer, the train is pulled by an 0-4-0 switcher and uses an old bobber as a transfer caboose.

Again, we just see reporting marks. A switcher is not an advertising billboard, after all.

The lowly bobber doesn't rate a full road name either.

Carpe Manana!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2353  ~  Member Since: September 17 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - May 28 2020 :  09:11:17 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Love it, Shaggy. Great detail work as always!

offtrackthoroughbred
Little Six

Ice Bandit

Posted - June 10 2020 :  3:32:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add offtrackthoroughbred to Buddylist
GRL 40' boxcar acquired as part of a "train wreck" lot.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 125  ~  Member Since: November 26 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 12 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 10 2020 :  4:49:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Love that boxcar!

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - June 10 2020 :  10:37:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
GRL 40' boxcar acquired as part of a "train wreck" lot.

Originally posted by offtrackthoroughbred - June 10 2020 :  3:32:38 PM

train wreck lot?

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - June 10 2020 :  11:01:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
LOL, that box car is awesome.
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

offtrackthoroughbred
Little Six

Ice Bandit

Posted - June 11 2020 :  11:03:59 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add offtrackthoroughbred to Buddylist
"train wreck lot" - I bought a box of 38 old box cars, mostly Athearn, where KD couplers were broken or bent; axles rusted; floors pushed into bodies. Poorly stored and knocked about for the last 50 years.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 125  ~  Member Since: November 26 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 12 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - June 11 2020 :  6:38:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Here are the two best examples I've purchased:

And then of course my own:

Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 12 2020 :  09:20:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Your Units are hands - down the best, Cheez. That Hudson looks like an american flyer, and those railcars are quite interesting. They remind me of the Rock Island AB6, which are the F units with the flat front. Somebody obviously took a B unit and made something similar.

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - June 12 2020 :  12:12:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
I have a variety of pieces done by other modellers. Those two are obviously my best examples, sometimes I get lucky in the junk that I buy.

The Hudson is an American Flyer, someone here told me it's a 1940 production.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - June 12 2020 :  11:27:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I want to take a ride on the Atomic Lake Line. Fabulous
ingenuity across the board. Street railway terrific.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - June 13 2020 :  6:36:47 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
oh I'm such a dummy for forgetting I have this one by Hypo

Need a matching caboose & boxcar

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 13 2020 :  7:50:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Ooooh yes the NMN!

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - June 21 2020 :  11:43:32 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Not my property but want to share this beauty.

Lionel O scale box car shows a popular Pennsylvania convenience store chain. Makes you run to your local grocery store.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 21 2020 :  3:34:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:

Not my property but want to share this beauty.

Lionel O scale box car shows a popular Pennsylvania convenience store chain. Makes you run to your local grocery store.

Originally posted by wks - June 21 2020 :  11:43:32 AM

I have a wawa right down the street from me!

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - June 21 2020 :  3:39:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
snap buss,but mines bigger lol

plus one from a good buddy

pennsylvania great western

catfordken
if you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel,try turning around

Edited by - catfordken on June 21 2020 3:45:33 PM
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 21 2020 :  6:34:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
1: That's what she said

2: Hypo does amazing locos. I love the pacific. I take a liking to vandy tenders.

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - June 21 2020 :  11:35:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
The New Mexico Northern is the bomb!! Wow!

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - June 22 2020 :  06:23:57 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Recently spotted this coal hauler leased out to the Rock Island
plying its trade!

https://youtu.be/dlkqkKmhAkc
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 22 2020 :  07:36:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Recently spotted this coal hauler leased out to the Rock Island
plying its trade!

https://youtu.be/dlkqkKmhAkc

Originally posted by Chops124 - June 22 2020 :  06:23:57 AM

Funny how the rock was bankrupt long before the AC4400 came around. Maybe they used a time machine. Where's Doc?

scsshaggy
Big Boy

scsshaggy

Posted - June 22 2020 :  09:31:12 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add scsshaggy to Buddylist
quote:
Funny how the rock was bankrupt long before the AC4400 came around. Maybe they used a time machine. Where's Doc?
Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - June 22 2020 :  07:36:16 AM

Maybe the same fictional history that contains the freelanced New Mexico Northern has "heritage unit" coal hoppers on the Iowa Interstate. After all, IAIS has a heritage locomotive in Rock Island paint. Why not some coal hoppers?

Carpe Manana!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2353  ~  Member Since: September 17 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 22 2020 :  10:04:00 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Maybe the same fictional history that contains the freelanced New Mexico Northern has "heritage unit" coal hoppers on the Iowa Interstate. After all, IAIS has a heritage locomotive in Rock Island paint. Why not some coal hoppers?

Originally posted by scsshaggy - June 22 2020 :  09:31:12 AM

true

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - June 22 2020 :  4:38:40 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
"The Grand Stench Lines," I had a lot of fun with my 1:1 hogger who ran the trains so I could
focus on the filming. As with 15,000 ton prototypes he has a good hand on the throttle with
these HO pieces. The F....1A (?) I got off eBay when no one else wanted it. Tuned up the
guts a little and is now a fine runner. Found a perfect missing axle lying on the club floor by
pure chance. The coaches were relettered for the Grand Stench Lines with some custom
decals. The center coach, "The Royal Arms" just seemed like a perfect fit. The CNJ unit...uh
Alco ??? something or rather?....is an AHM unit I found the CNJ shell for in pile. Not having
a caboose I slathered up a spare hooptie and slapped on some CNJ decals with no particular
regard to type or number, just a hack with a CNJ denominator. With my lack of knowledge,
coming up with fantasy or semi prototype pieces is fairly easy.

https://youtu.be/IDIEDVn2AAs

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 22 2020 :  4:49:54 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
I like the colors on the GSL train Chops! Who would name their RR "Stench?" Seems a bit off - putting. Railroads deserve loving names!

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - June 22 2020 :  11:16:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Don't know what the original artist had in mind. Not too, too
different than say, "Gorre & Dafeited" (Gory and Defeated)
and such.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 23 2020 :  08:56:02 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
True, but the Gorre and Daphetid is a cool sounding name though

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - June 23 2020 :  5:43:59 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by scsshaggy - June 22 2020 :  09:31:12 AM

true but the new owner of the Mississippi Delta Railroad has bought the CRI&P name & has been painting its locos as The Rock

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - June 23 2020 :  6:34:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

I had to look. Busss is 100% right. That is indeed a MDRR heritage scheme. I didn't even
know this shortline existed.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 23 2020 :  6:48:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Bankruptcy Blue part 2: Back in blue, hauling freight for you!

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - June 23 2020 :  8:45:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Bankruptcy Blue part 2: Back in blue, hauling freight for you!

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - June 23 2020 :  6:48:11 PM

they even have a Facebook page

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Tyco/Mantua Rio Grande 4-8-0

Posted - August 25 2020 :  12:28:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
Here is one that I found on eBay this seller has all sorts of stuff from this fictional railroad it is called the laka lucre lines
Here is a link to the seller https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=zlyoung5&isRefine=true&_pgn=1. The seller says that this railroad is named after a small historic mining company in Dolores County, Colorado called Laka Lucre
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 556  ~  Member Since: December 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: February 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

el rojo grande
Big Six

BethlehemSteelAvatar

Posted - August 25 2020 :  1:31:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add el rojo grande to Buddylist
From time to time I make up fictional lines or companies:

And this was a real meat processor in Philly. I did the decals and combined to AHM 50 foot modern stock cars to make a "close" stand-in for the real thing.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 303  ~  Member Since: October 26 2015  ~  Last Visit: April 16 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - August 25 2020 :  1:34:41 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Here is one that I found on eBay this seller has all sorts of stuff from this fictional railroad it is called the laka lucre lines
Here is a link to the seller https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=zlyoung5&isRefine=true&_pgn=1. The seller says that this railroad is named after a small historic mining company in Dolores County, Colorado called Laka Lucre

Originally posted by Erik The Train Nerd - August 25 2020 :  12:28:18 PM

I saw that! You should get a loco!

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 25 2020 :  1:43:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
heck because of THIS custom ex-Soo Line Tyco boxcar I wants a whole train now

another one I forgot I had

Edited by - microbusss on August 25 2020 1:43:56 PM

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Posted - August 25 2020 :  3:41:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
quote:
heck because of THIS custom ex-Soo Line Tyco boxcar I wants a whole train now

another one I forgot I had

Originally posted by microbusss - August 25 2020 :  1:43:24 PM

that's fun buyin large was a huge company in the animated pixar movie wall-E I like that boxcar it fits in well with the storyline of the movie!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 556  ~  Member Since: December 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: February 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Posted - August 25 2020 :  3:43:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - August 25 2020 :  1:34:41 PM

I want to but I just got a locomotive if that 4-4-4-4 set is still availible at christmas I will ask my grandparents for it

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - August 25 2020 :  4:43:48 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - August 25 2020 :  1:34:41 PM

I want to but I just got a locomotive if that 4-4-4-4 set is still availible at christmas I will ask my grandparents for it

Originally posted by Erik The Train Nerd - August 25 2020 :  3:43:43 PM

I see. The 4-4-4-4 is hecking awesom
  Previous Topic: Movies / TV shows with model and real trains Topic Next Topic: N-Scale DB Class 120 loco & catenary poles go up!  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.69 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000