Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 19 ]  [ Total: 19 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 Blax's Videos
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Next Page
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: When everything comes at once...... Topic Next Topic: Introducing
Page: of 2

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - May 15 2020 :  08:43:32 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
This thread will be for my youtube videos. Anything I upload I'll put a link here.

I just made a remake of a very old video from 2 years ago on my channel about wiring an E-Z track switch. The video hit over 15,000 views

Unfortunately, you've got, uh, erm, well, younger me doing the talking...

The beginning and endings of it are the only real parts you all may find interesting. the rest is actually a setup tutorial lol

Link ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTnJY_KSgoU&t=81s

Link to the OLD version from late 2017 ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7XeKRPBFw&t=367s
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator 

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 16 2020 :  10:25:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Really interesting stuff, Blax. The intro and the end were, as you noted,
the most interesting parts. When I edit videos, typically 2 or 3 hours
of filming gets edited out, and I try to compress the whole story, the
simpler, the better into three or four minutes with a decent sound
track. More than three or minutes, I assume my audience is nodding
off. But then, this is merely my experience.

Please keep them coming- that gnarly pile of wire on the switch yard
was delightful! Also, superb angle shots. Liked the motion shots of
picking up and dropping off with the Blaxland NotanF7 unit.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 13 2020 :  11:58:08 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
New video coming soon!

Sometimes I'll make a new friend, and sometimes, sadly, they reveal that they vape or whatever. The Blaxland Ridge is taking action to settle this once and for all. Smoking is for steam locomotives!

"Smoking is for Steam Locomotives | A Blaxland Ridge PSA" Is coming soon. Stay tuned!

I was originally planning on releasing other stuff but I just met someone (My neighbor actually, who is 17, who revealed he vapes on occasion) And that absolutely struck me. So, I'm making this because I can, and hopefully I can help more people my age realize this stuff kills.

Edited by - BlaxlandAlex3 on June 13 2020 1:19:27 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - June 13 2020 :  1:07:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

People have to realize what they put in their bodies can have devastating consequences.

So many people in the forties and above regret their smoking addictions.

Among other substance abuses.

Hopefully some of our young people out there will see this and avoid other people's mistakes.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 20 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 13 2020 :  1:18:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:

People have to realize what they put in their bodies can have devastating consequences.

So many people in the forties and above regret their smoking addictions.

Among other substance abuses.

Hopefully some of our young people out there will see this and avoid other people's mistakes.

Originally posted by wks - June 13 2020 :  1:07:00 PM

Indeed. You are correct on all accounts. It does not matter wether it is "once in awhile" It all adds up. Hopefully I can have an impact on some people. Teen to teen.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 13 2020 :  7:55:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
I got a bit bored with it and wanted it done. So it's a bit short and not as informative as I wanted, but whatever, as stated in the description people should be smart enough to know the facts without others saying so. I also just wanted to get this off my chest.

-----> https://youtu.be/nnhcnkEntVQ

I made an ALCO joke at the end lol

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - June 13 2020 :  9:25:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
"Unless you're an Alco"

Loved it, Alex. Great message, presented through humor. Well done.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - June 14 2020 :  12:10:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Short and sweet and clear! Classic Blaxland, I loved it.
An excellent PSA. Encore! Encore!

I could relate to it, used to be a pack a day man, and started
rather late in life, on a whim. Once that nicotine sunk its claws
into my brain receptors, I joined the lesions of addicts who smoked
not to feel a buzz, but to keep from feeling intense withdrawl symtpoms,
which can be truly miserable.

I can finally claim victory, but everynow and then I want to sneak one...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 14 2020 :  09:23:49 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Short and sweet and clear! Classic Blaxland, I loved it.
An excellent PSA. Encore! Encore!

I could relate to it, used to be a pack a day man, and started
rather late in life, on a whim. Once that nicotine sunk its claws
into my brain receptors, I joined the lesions of addicts who smoked
not to feel a buzz, but to keep from feeling intense withdrawl symtpoms,
which can be truly miserable.

I can finally claim victory, but everynow and then I want to sneak one...

Originally posted by Chops124 - June 14 2020 :  12:10:16 AM

I'm glad you quit! Thank you for the kind words! Dooooon't!

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 14 2020 :  09:24:56 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
"Unless you're an Alco"

Loved it, Alex. Great message, presented through humor. Well done.

Originally posted by RP model railroads - June 13 2020 :  9:25:23 PM

Thanks RP, I did feel it was a bit half - assed in the end, but Idk. I'm happy with it I guess lol. Glad you enjoyed!

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 19 2020 :  7:30:41 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
The table is getting there at last....

https://youtu.be/PIlCEIuY2Mw

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - June 19 2020 :  11:19:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-June 19 2020: 7:30:41 PM

Looks like a great benchwork structure.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 20 2020 :  09:06:35 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-June 19 2020: 7:30:41 PM

Looks like a great benchwork structure.

Originally posted by RP model railroads - June 19 2020 :  11:19:38 PM

Thanks! I watched "Mr. Fixit's DIY Table on a budget"

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 20 2020 :  10:20:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
The Depot made a comeback with two nice pieces of plywood in their junk bin. By two I mean four, as they were both cut in half, but it won't matter. That's why they were cheap!

Should be finished today. My dad and I will work on it after lunch.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 21 2020 :  1:48:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Follow along with Alex as we make a terrible original character - Lucifer the tank engine.

Poking fun at the HUNDREDS of unoriginal reskins of thomas there are out there. This video is purely a joke, enjoy!

Link ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59yhtdA4-S4&t=9s

I finished the table as well, I should be filming stuff by next week.

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - June 21 2020 :  2:22:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Entertaining and thoughtful Alex. Thank you for sharing them with us here.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 20 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 21 2020 :  3:31:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:

Entertaining and thoughtful Alex. Thank you for sharing them with us here.

Originally posted by wks - June 21 2020 :  2:22:50 PM

lol, thanks

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 24 2020 :  6:33:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
https://youtu.be/rr4rWvHz44A

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - June 24 2020 :  9:32:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Awesome! Loved the sound effects and realistic POV.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 25 2020 :  09:06:27 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Awesome! Loved the sound effects and realistic POV.

Originally posted by RP model railroads - June 24 2020 :  9:32:11 PM

Thanks RP! That POV will be used quite often

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 25 2020 :  2:27:46 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Another test. The faces make a return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bk46oHcvXc

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - June 25 2020 :  7:58:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Awesome! By the way, where do you get your diesel horn and steam locomotive sounds?

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 25 2020 :  8:54:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Awesome! By the way, where do you get your diesel horn and steam locomotive sounds?

Originally posted by RP model railroads - June 25 2020 :  7:58:15 PM

I had a whole folder full of horns and whistles from youtube I had selected based on intense research and relation to the engine. Unfortunately I lost the ENTIRE folder with only a few of them left from previous projects on imovie. I am trying to find people who can identify the horns so I can find the prototype horn again to rerecord the sound.

Yeah, everything else is just specially selected stuff from YouTube. Of course the sounds from jupiter are from jupiters sound chip.

Thanks!

Edited by - BlaxlandAlex3 on June 25 2020 8:55:13 PM

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - June 25 2020 :  9:47:53 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

I had a whole folder full of horns and whistles from youtube I had selected based on intense research and relation to the engine. Unfortunately I lost the ENTIRE folder with only a few of them left from previous projects on imovie. I am trying to find people who can identify the horns so I can find the prototype horn again to rerecord the sound.

Yeah, everything else is just specially selected stuff from YouTube. Of course the sounds from jupiter are from jupiters sound chip.

Thanks!

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-June 25 2020: 8:54:05 PM

Got it. And, wow, I'm sorry to hear that you lost most of your compiled sounds...:(

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 26 2020 :  09:01:52 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks!

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-June 25 2020: 8:54:05 PM

Got it. And, wow, I'm sorry to hear that you lost most of your compiled sounds...:(

Originally posted by RP model railroads - June 25 2020 :  9:47:53 PM

Yeah it sucks, but I'll find new ones!

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 26 2020 :  11:40:52 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
I received my first ever piece of fan art from ModelRailRoader1225

Thanks so much!

Edited by - BlaxlandAlex3 on June 26 2020 11:43:05 AM

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 27 2020 :  2:19:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist

There is only a minute 50 of episode one so far, and I intend for episodes to be at least 15 minutes long, but it is a start. And it is very satisfying to see things come to fruition after 5 years of planning.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - June 27 2020 :  11:40:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I am looking forward to it. Sorry, no help at all on the whistles and horns,
but I do have a couple of saved sound tracks I obtained from
ZapSplat, perhaps I can forward you a link, not sure, will try tomorrow.

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - June 28 2020 :  9:11:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Looks awesome. Keep us posted, Alex.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 29 2020 :  09:07:51 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
I will. That's ok Chops. I have plenty of music. I had asked someone who claimed they could identify horns to help, he agreed, and hasn't replied since friday...

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 08 2020 :  1:10:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
https://youtu.be/0Iye46GDWRA

New music video! I've had this one on the backburner for awhile, mainly because it got a copyright claim and I wasn't able to upload it because Rio is copyrighted. However my friend suggested to find a cover of the song and use that instead. Voila! It works! Hope you enjoy!

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - July 08 2020 :  4:29:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Great tribute video - nice work!

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 08 2020 :  4:42:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Great tribute video - nice work!

Originally posted by RP model railroads - July 08 2020 :  4:29:00 PM

Thanks! As soon as I heard the song, I knew I had to make it.

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - July 27 2020 :  10:48:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Look forward to your updates with the scenery additions.
As well as your videos.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 28 2020 :  12:00:15 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Just saw the Lego video for the first time. The humor is a perfect
blend of wit and scathing sarcasm. It must have taken a huge
amount of work to create those cleverly edited scenes. Any
hope of seeing more of this great stuff??

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 28 2020 :  08:49:34 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Just saw the Lego video for the first time. The humor is a perfect
blend of wit and scathing sarcasm. It must have taken a huge
amount of work to create those cleverly edited scenes. Any
hope of seeing more of this great stuff??

Originally posted by Chops124 - July 28 2020 :  12:00:15 AM

Ah, alas, I want to do more ernest, but all my Lego is packed away.

Sorry there hasn't been much! I've been busy with my modelling projects!

Here's the original ernest: https://www.youtube.com/user/ErnestReloaded

Kurt Kaminer, creator of the series had to stop production many years ago. He couldn't find the space to make the series. It is still his dream to produce it.

If you look up his main channel "Cudak888" you can find his modelling work. Amazing.

Edited by - BlaxlandAlex3 on July 28 2020 09:02:44 AM

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 28 2020 :  2:39:08 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I found this archived Blax Video, hope you don't mind Blax...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9IQVOofxUs

While you are in the middle of things, Blax, can you post some more of
your projects? You are doing some amazing work, and yes, I will check
out this other fellow's channel.

Were you able to find or replace your audio horns?

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 28 2020 :  3:08:59 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by Chops124 - July 28 2020 :  2:39:08 PM

I didn't archive that video....

Sure, I can get some pics up. Not much to really see, but I can post some things. And yes, I did manage to retrieve some of my horns

New video possibly today

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 29 2020 :  08:46:10 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Here is a download of generic British steam and diesel
sound effects.

https://mafu-d.github.io/loco-sound/

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 29 2020 :  09:29:57 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Here is a download of generic British steam and diesel
sound effects.

https://mafu-d.github.io/loco-sound/

Originally posted by Chops124 - July 29 2020 :  08:46:10 AM

I think ill use those steam effects, Thanks!

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - August 03 2020 :  10:05:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Sure, I can get some pics up. Not much to really see, but I can post some things. And yes, I did manage to retrieve some of my horns

New video possibly today

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - July 28 2020 :  3:08:59 PM

Also, by the way chops, I still have that model, although I did redo the face to be more accurate. Here he is in the pool

Here is a video with all Billy shoepack's lines. I highly recommend TUGS to anyone of all ages.
https://youtu.be/zvS5qhVR2iM

You can watch all 13 episodes of this amazing, short lived series here: they have been restored for better quality. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/tfOdQMOmaR4

Edited by - BlaxlandAlex3 on August 03 2020 10:10:13 AM

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - August 18 2020 :  5:58:07 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
https://youtu.be/kWwT7k0G5cw

A review of the fabulous Jupiter!

Sorry for the lack of content!

Enjoy!

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - August 18 2020 :  6:07:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Great review, video!

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - August 27 2020 :  10:03:51 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Thanks!

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - September 05 2020 :  1:10:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 05 2020 :  1:55:55 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I like it, and the rubble stuff like it’s been
cut from the Earth to make a right of way.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - September 05 2020 :  3:21:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
I like it, and the rubble stuff like it’s been
cut from the Earth to make a right of way.

Originally posted by Chops124 - September 05 2020 :  1:55:55 PM

That's the idea. I try to put rocks in every scene to give the illusion the railroad is built into the mountain. The Blaxland Ridge was built around Blaxland Mountain, so, yeah. It makes some sort of sense

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - September 05 2020 :  3:53:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:

New video possibly today

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - July 28 2020 :  3:08:59 PM

Also, by the way chops, I still have that model, although I did redo the face to be more accurate. Here he is in the pool

Here is a video with all Billy shoepack's lines. I highly recommend TUGS to anyone of all ages.
https://youtu.be/zvS5qhVR2iM

You can watch all 13 episodes of this amazing, short lived series here: they have been restored for better quality. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/tfOdQMOmaR4

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - August 03 2020 :  10:05:29 AM

oh some of the props have been found & put on display at Midland Railway

they still looking for the others
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - September 05 2020 :  4:59:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
yeah, I know. Shame Top Hat and Grampus are still missing!

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Tyco/Mantua Rio Grande 4-8-0

Posted - September 05 2020 :  9:08:49 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
Alex you're a Thomas fan have you seen the magic railroad parody?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 556  ~  Member Since: December 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: February 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - September 05 2020 :  9:29:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Alex you're a Thomas fan have you seen the magic railroad parody?

Originally posted by Erik The Train Nerd - September 05 2020 :  9:08:49 PM

Yes! I have seen it! So gooooooddddd!!!!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic: When everything comes at once...... Topic Next Topic: Introducing  
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000