Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 15 ]  [ Total: 16 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Tyco Highway 1 Stuffs going up for sale.
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Seeking a Bachmann early 0-6-0 Saddle tank Cab Topic Next Topic: Canadiana set  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 04 2020 :  12:49:15 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I've enjoyed it. As old as it it, it runs really good and really reliably. But, it remains too fast for my
taste. I like things that go slow. The tractor trailers aren't too, too fast, but I've got my eye on
this Trolley Bus Set that I'd like more. All the stuff here works and is well tested. It is lubed
and ready to roll, unless otherwise mentioned.

On this auto carrier, I lightly glued the cars down to keep them from rattling loose and
flying away. The unit runs fine mid thru fast speeds. $35?

I like it, I love it, but it is just too fast. Tracks well. Solid runner. $50?

Solid runner. Good mid range speed. $30?

Got the good working controller, the track, the cord. Got a small pile of switching track and
other straights. Some sections, as you will see, have been repainted to make them closer
to gray, and made it worse, but works good. $20 for all the track and controller. I'm keeping
the signs, which are kind of bent anyways.

Model A Ford, unusual piece. Tires are good, motors good, tested, but the pick ups require
repair, the solder is still there, probably needs just a little glue to hold it all together. $35?

Bundlemania Deal: $160?

UPDATE:

I thought I had more US 1 track, but this is it: a couple of straights and some unloading
sections. Still, bundle me at $160?

Edited by - Chops124 on April 05 2020 12:46:44 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator 

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - April 05 2020 :  2:03:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
GIMMIE !! Or not, . How much for the VW van slot car? 😀
Edited by - walt on April 05 2020 2:05:20 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 05 2020 :  2:23:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Well I got 50 on it, but make me an offer. The chassis is off a
different unit, this piece runs well. Tracks well. I've taken out the
US 1 area and am going to install a vintage trolley bus. I love
this VW piece, but it is just too dang fast. I put a bundle
price of $160 on the whole shebang- all of it works good-
but I'd do $150 to move it to a good home.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 06 2020 :  12:46:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
More stuffs to the pile, plus price drop. $140 takes it all, plus insured shipping.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 19 2020 :  03:00:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Big pile of interconnecting US 1 stuff still available. $140 for all,
feels like I am waxing my own back, the VW van alone gets
high dollar. Everything show is what you get. Everything works,
and works well as Tyco made a solid product. The rare Model A
needs a tweak on the pick up brushes, but is otherwise fine. Next
stop eBay in a few days were I might double my money or lose
my cheap K Mart shirt.
  Previous Topic: Seeking a Bachmann early 0-6-0 Saddle tank Cab Topic Next Topic: Canadiana set  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000