Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 8 ]  [ Total: 8 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 Life-Like Motive Power/Rolling Stock & Accessories
 Life-Like Spares - Today
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Campbell''s Soup Set Topic Next Topic: 1776 42 years on in the UK  

Highwayman97
Little Six

Posted - March 10 2019 :  05:29:53 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Highwayman97 to Buddylist
You will have seen me whitter on in other posts about Life-Like power bogies and trying to keep my Life-Like train set series diesels running. I was recently in touch with Walther's who sent me this very helpful reply, which I share in the hope that this news may be of benefit to others:

Thank you for contacting Walthers regarding your Life-Like parts inquiry.

The traction tires for the Like-like F7, F40PH, & GP38-2 locomotives is Walthers part number 922-584015. There are (12) traction tires to a package and they sell for $3.00 per pack plus shipping and handling, as well as any applicable taxes or freight costs.

We do not sell just the brushes for the Life-Like Trains motors. The complete motor is Walthers part number 922- 584005. This item sells for
$10.00 per motor, plus shipping and handling, as well as any applicable taxes or freight costs.

An order through Walthers, for this item, can be done by phone, mail, or fax, but not through our website. You may call us, toll-free, at 1-800-487-2467. We have representatives available to take your order between the hours of 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Central time every Monday through Friday.
Alternatively, you can also fax the order to us at 1-800-807-2467.

We accept the following major credit cards: American Express, Discover, Master Card, and Visa.

(We are set up to accept payments from PayPalR, but only for in stock orders, of items found on our website. Therefore, PayPalR is not an option in this case.)

Alternatively, you can also fax the order to us at 1-800-807-2467. Fax orders need to be paid by credit card. If you are not calling from within the United States, you can reach us by calling 414-461-1050, or fax us at 414-527-4423.

I hope that this explains the ordering process for these parts and I thank you for choosing Walthers for your service needs.

Needless to say an order has been placed. This is very much as case of get in quick as none of these items are being made any more...

James

Edited by - Highwayman97 on March 10 2019 05:30:55 AM
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 128  ~  Member Since: December 10 2016  ~  Last Visit: December 04 2020 Alert Moderator 

Highwayman97
Little Six

Posted - March 10 2019 :  09:38:50 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Highwayman97 to Buddylist
Incidentally, although Walther's don't supply brushes and springs, those suitable most 1970s, 80s and 90s, Hornby or Lima power bogies will fit and do the job well!

James
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 128  ~  Member Since: December 10 2016  ~  Last Visit: December 04 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Campbell''s Soup Set Topic Next Topic: 1776 42 years on in the UK  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000