Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 45 ]  [ Total: 45 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Forum Related
 Forum Help
 Uploading pics
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: A visitor can''t create an account. Topic Next Topic: lvrr325  

yardmaster54
Big Six

Spirit of 76

Posted - July 02 2018 :  11:28:16 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Send yardmaster54 a Yahoo! Message  Add yardmaster54 to Buddylist
Why am I getting this message when I try to upload pics? It takes me sometimes 45 minutes to upload 5pics.

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/tyco/forum/uploadengine.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.
Now I just uploaded 5 pics in less than 2 minutes.

Yardmaster 54
Edited by - yardmaster54 on July 02 2018 12:12:08 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 277  ~  Member Since: October 01 2011  ~  Last Visit: July 06 2023 Alert Moderator 

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 02 2018 :  6:22:48 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
That happens more often when you inadvertently put in the
smallest punctuation like a # or a . or a - in the subject
name on the image file.

Other reason is that you need to shrink the image down
to at least 1000 pixels horizontally. Too big a picture
takes to much time to download.

Third reason, if the other two do not apply, is that this
site is ornery that way. Sometimes it takes one or two
attempts to push it through.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - July 02 2018 :  10:58:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
well if it happens again reload the pic but repeatedly push Upload a few times & it might take

but I keep my cam in VGA mode & that solves my problems
OR crop your pix works too
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

scsshaggy
Big Boy

scsshaggy

Posted - July 02 2018 :  11:09:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add scsshaggy to Buddylist
I looked at some of your past posts, and you've been uploading pictures at full resolution. As previously stated, that'll slow the upload way down. It also slows the download way down for the rest of us looking at the topics, so you'll be doing yourself and all of us a favor to resize by any of the methods mentioned earlier in this thread.
Carpe Manana!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2352  ~  Member Since: September 17 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: A visitor can''t create an account. Topic Next Topic: lvrr325  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000