Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 27 ]  [ Total: 27 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Accessories
 HELP: Tyco Gold Mine conveyor belt DROPSY!
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: TYCO Rolling Bridge Kit - Thoughts? Topic Next Topic: Tyco 55 Piece Scenic City FOUND!  

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - May 29 2018 :  9:17:37 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
I am extremely frustrated at the moment, because both the Tyco Clementine Gold Mines that I have (one from Chops - was working when I first got it from him, now it doesn't and I have no clue why; totally not your fault, Chops, as it once worked - and the other that just arrived in the mail today, obtained off of Ebay) are now not functioning properly. The conveyor belts of each will not operate....although the gear mechanism functions perfectly fine.

I believe the problem is a case of Tyco conveyor belt Dropsy, for both belts are hanging incredibly low....compared to my functioning Gravel Conveyor. See below:

Is there any way that this issue can be rectified??? PLEASE send help ASAP.

Thanks,

-RP

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator 

tyco collecter
Switcher

Streak

Posted - November 05 2022 :  9:57:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add tyco collecter to Buddylist
As a person who owns the Tyco #870 grain elevator, this issue can be rectified if you try to put something between the rubber conveyor and the frame, then let it adjust for a few days.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 17  ~  Member Since: May 12 2022  ~  Last Visit: November 10 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: TYCO Rolling Bridge Kit - Thoughts? Topic Next Topic: Tyco 55 Piece Scenic City FOUND!  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000