Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 11 ]  [ Total: 11 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Polling Station
 What's your daily driver?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Previous Page
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What kind of music is your favorite? Topic Next Topic: Best decade?
Page: of 4

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - September 30 2021 :  9:47:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Ben's wheels are always turning!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - October 02 2021 :  2:14:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
quote:
Thank You, Cheeze! My 79 Trans Am has very appearance detail as it did when it came from the factory! I have kept it that way for 37 years! Under the hood is a Chevy 454 bored to a 468, backed by the cars original rebuilt 4 speed! I love older cars of many kinds but favor the stock appearing ones...

Originally posted by walt - September 30 2021 :  4:39:35 PM

Very nice! I appreciate custom stuff, but I know it often takes just as much work to maintain/restore a car to factory condition.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 02 2021 :  2:43:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

This was my daily driver, until an 18 year old, with no insurance, abruptly swerved in front of me
trying to beat me to the traffic light. The last thing I saw before the lights went out was the grill.
Woke up in an ambulance, soaked in gasoline. All this back in April.

Thank Heavens I was wearing a bike helmet, which got busted up pretty good. Smashed out my
front teeth and fractured my jaw. I still have a bit of pain and still have bruises that won't heal
and walk with a limp. But I thank God everyday I can still walk and still talk.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic: What kind of music is your favorite? Topic Next Topic: Best decade?  
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000