Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 25 ]  [ Total: 25 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Life-Like Build-A-Scenes wanted
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: TT or TS: Huge lot of NRHS Bulletins Topic Next Topic: WTB or Trade: suitable pilot for this:  

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 18 2017 :  9:38:38 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
well I do want all of them but for now I only wants the Construction Site one

NO Ebay links please
No account
No Credit Card either

Course I want the Tyco/IHC 7up plant too

Edited by - microbusss on October 18 2017 9:39:20 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator 

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 18 2017 :  9:41:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Try Ebay!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - October 19 2017 :  11:13:20 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
You can try this group

www.toystrainsandsuch.com An auction site that sell things

If Link does not work do a search just make sure toystrains is at begining
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 19 2017 :  11:18:25 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
You can try this group

Originally posted by thesiding - October 19 2017 :  11:13:20 AM

what did I say I DON'T have?
CREDIT CARDS!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - October 19 2017 :  9:19:40 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
I suggested them because they recently had auction AND had a lot of stuff Their next train auction is December I think

I got some Revell HO engines last one

Otherwise your only other options are Hobby Shop that is over thirty years old(Endangered species)
E Bay

Tag Sale Garage Sale Flea Market etc

Us Site supporters

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

time warp
Little Six

AHMLogoAvatar

Posted - October 20 2017 :  06:52:37 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add time warp to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
You can try this group

CREDIT CARDS!

Originally posted by microbusss - October 19 2017 :  11:18:25 AM

Kinda rude, aren't you? Maybe you need to think about how to pay for things before you start asking members here to help find stuff. It's not like everybody here lives within 20 miles of you, you know. Get a debit account or credit set up through pay pal, Welcome to 2017.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 158  ~  Member Since: June 21 2016  ~  Last Visit: January 30 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 20 2017 :  06:53:18 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
I suggested them because they recently had auction AND had a lot of stuff Their next train auction is December I think

I got some Revell HO engines last one

Otherwise your only other options are Hobby Shop that is over thirty years old(Endangered species)
E Bay
Tag Sale Garage Sale Flea Market etc
Us Site supporters
Originally posted by thesiding - October 19 2017 :  9:19:40 PM

I been looking at garage sales
Plus was hoping one of you saw a few at the train shows as well
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 20 2017 :  08:28:30 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:
You can try this group

CREDIT CARDS!

Originally posted by microbusss - October 19 2017 :  11:18:25 AM

Kinda rude, aren't you? Maybe you need to think about how to pay for things before you start asking members here to help find stuff. It's not like everybody here lives within 20 miles of you, you know. Get a debit account or credit set up through pay pal, Welcome to 2017.

Originally posted by time warp - October 20 2017 :  06:52:37 AM

. 2017, where all of America feeds on the greedy banks credit & credit cards... Dave Ramsay for President...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - October 20 2017 :  10:02:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
I remember many moons ago sending money orders for eBay purchases. You can always message the sellers and see if they can accept a money order. I'm sure if your message them first they'd be able to give you an answer. Granted this is before the instant days of PayPal but you never know some sellers might be more than willing to take a money order. They have to realize that not everybody has credit cards.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 429  ~  Member Since: January 01 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - October 20 2017 :  11:33:15 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
BUT BECAUSE it is 2017 "I don't do Money Orders!!!!!" said someone to me when my account was suspended briefly

Hell this year my laundromat was coin operated that was Feb In July went back (Due to LARGE load I do have a machine at home) THE COIN OPERATED MACHINES WERE GONE replaced by card mechanism or whatever can talking robots be far ahead?

Maybe at some point I 'll have one (Considered how diseased I am in buying stuff I should not)

I just mentioned site cause they have QUITE a bit of stuff

AND on a related topic

Also try EBTH (Everything but the house) type trains on search engine the lots there can be QUITE interesting

time warp
Little Six

AHMLogoAvatar

Posted - October 20 2017 :  6:40:46 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add time warp to Buddylist
You can still pay with cash on ebay, depending on the seller, of course.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 158  ~  Member Since: June 21 2016  ~  Last Visit: January 30 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: TT or TS: Huge lot of NRHS Bulletins Topic Next Topic: WTB or Trade: suitable pilot for this:  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000