Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 31 ]  [ Total: 31 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 OTW's - The "Of The Week" Series
 Accessory of the week. (AOTW)
 AOTW - August 13th - August 19th
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: AOTW - August 20th - August 26th Topic Next Topic: AOTW - August 6th - August 12th  

Mustangs_n_Trains
Big Boy

Mustang Man

Posted - August 14 2017 :  09:00:22 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Mustangs_n_Trains to Buddylist
My AOTW offering this week is a little and quick kitbash I did this weekend using a 40' Ulrich Inter modal trailer and some Rhododendron stems as logs...

Sean

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough!" - Mario Andretti!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1729  ~  Member Since: June 15 2011  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2021 Alert Moderator 

Barry
Big Boy

DRGWAvatar

Posted - August 14 2017 :  1:18:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Barry to Buddylist
Cool truck Sean. Those rhododendron stems seem a nice scale.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2087  ~  Member Since: March 16 2013  ~  Last Visit: July 05 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - August 14 2017 :  3:26:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
We shall be filing a complaint with Environmental Office of
Rhododendron Stem Abuse as these stems are a known
habitat of the Vermillion Blue Gray Mouse and its
associated flea- the Spotted Back Binder. I will also
send a strongly worded letter to the People for the
Ethical Treatment of Animals, that a perfectly innocent
VBG mouse is now being left without habitat.

Just kidding. Nice piece, Mustang.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

scsshaggy
Big Boy

scsshaggy

Posted - August 14 2017 :  10:28:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add scsshaggy to Buddylist
Cool log truck, Mustang!

To Chops' point, my 3rd cousin's German husband says that, in Germany, they're not allowed to trim bushes at certain times of the year because birds might be nesting in them. I'm not sure why it's not enough to look in the bush and check for nests.

Carpe Manana!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2352  ~  Member Since: September 17 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - August 22 2017 :  12:56:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Well, among other species, the Wooly Mammoth vanished
from the radar just about the time the first Americans
showed up in Clovis, NM. Bring back the Wooly Mammoth!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: AOTW - August 20th - August 26th Topic Next Topic: AOTW - August 6th - August 12th  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000