Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 15 ]  [ Total: 16 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Train Sets
 Genuardi Grocery set
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: TYCO Transcontinental Set Topic Next Topic: $50 + shipping for F7 and 3 Amtrak cars?  

GG-1 Guy
Mikado

GG-1

Posted - December 23 2016 :  6:14:31 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add GG-1 Guy to Buddylist
This is the grocery set I won off eBay for $31! I was prepared to go to war to win it, but no other bids. I had to put some work in on the inside of the box, but you can't tell. All and all a great set.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 664  ~  Member Since: May 05 2012  ~  Last Visit: March 16 2023 Alert Moderator 

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - December 24 2016 :  02:04:10 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
sweet,ken
catfordken
if you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel,try turning around
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - December 24 2016 :  04:29:51 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
neat
Getting the boxcar ALONE would be hard to get & possibly overpriced too
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - December 24 2016 :  11:28:26 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
A remarkable set. I am intrigued that they put in one box car and
called it a "Grocery Set." Definitely on the margin of the bell curve.
Love it.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11192  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 17 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - December 25 2016 :  08:36:09 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Cool set! I've never seen a transformer like that before, it looks very compact.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

IslandTrains
Little Six

Posted - December 26 2016 :  09:39:55 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add IslandTrains to Buddylist
That was a deal. I love these old sets and would like to get a couple. I'm afraid that would start the slippery slope though!
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 143  ~  Member Since: March 22 2015  ~  Last Visit: April 16 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: TYCO Transcontinental Set Topic Next Topic: $50 + shipping for F7 and 3 Amtrak cars?  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000