Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 12 ]  [ Total: 13 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 AHM/Rivarossi Motive Power & Rolling Stock
 Canadian Pacific Heavy weight passenger car set,
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: AHM SW1 Topic Next Topic: Parts for Rivarossi Hiawatha  

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - November 29 2016 :  07:31:33 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
I Like to share this with our Canadian friends here. At the last train show, Edison NJ, last sat. and sun. My friend Charlie had this set on his table.
frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!

Edited by - toptrain on November 29 2016 07:33:19 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator 

Retired Alex
Big Six

CanadianPacificBeaverAvatar

Posted - November 29 2016 :  10:09:27 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Retired Alex to Buddylist
Do you remember if they are plastic or metal. I have a set that is all metal, weighs a ton, but a lot of detail and they run nice. No markings on them to indicate a maker.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 265  ~  Member Since: March 07 2014  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

JNXT 7707
Big Boy

Posted - November 29 2016 :  5:06:07 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add JNXT 7707 to Buddylist
quote:
Do you remember if they are plastic or metal. I have a set that is all metal, weighs a ton, but a lot of detail and they run nice. No markings on them to indicate a maker.

Originally posted by Retired Alex - November 29 2016 :  10:09:27 AM

The Rivarossi set is plastic.

http://tycodepot.com/
 Posts: 2451  ~  Member Since: April 11 2013  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 29 2016 :  5:18:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:

The Rivarossi set is plastic.

Originally posted by JNXT 7707 - November 29 2016 :  5:06:07 PM

yup plastic
I knows cause I has a Santa Fe Observation car that is plastic
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - November 30 2016 :  07:43:59 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
* Alex; these are the standard car sold by AHM. Plastic body, plastic floor, some have interiors, all have a one piece clear plastic window insert. They are in scale lengths from around 80' down to the smallest the mail baggage.
frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: AHM SW1 Topic Next Topic: Parts for Rivarossi Hiawatha  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000