Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 36 ]  [ Total: 36 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Introduce yourself.
 Hi to all with my first post
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New member Topic Next Topic: A little history behind my railroad  

Daddy Rabbit
Switcher

IC1Avatar

Posted - October 20 2016 :  10:44:00 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Daddy Rabbit to Buddylist
Hi to all, Tom here from Georgia. I'm just starting in HO scale. I have a sixty foot ceiling train around my living room that has both HO and O tracks that run side by side. The HO track is set up to run both DC and DCS. I've just started in HO in the last six months. I really love the old blue box Athearn trains. I've been in O scale trains for many years as well as giant scale RC airplanes. I've been reading this forum for the last couple of day's and it looks like there's a great group of people here.
Tom
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3  ~  Member Since: October 20 2016  ~  Last Visit: November 13 2016 Alert Moderator 

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 20 2016 :  11:27:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Welcome, Tom! This is a fine forum and you are welcome to be here! We will enjoy photos of your train sometime! Enjoy! Walt..
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - October 21 2016 :  06:24:27 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
** Good Morning and Welcome Tom, to Tyco Forum. I hope you enjoy your time spent here.
frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Retired Alex
Big Six

CanadianPacificBeaverAvatar

Posted - October 21 2016 :  11:25:01 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Retired Alex to Buddylist
Welcome to the forum. There is a great bunch of guys here with an untold wealth of knowledge and always willing to help.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 265  ~  Member Since: March 07 2014  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 21 2016 :  11:36:23 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Howdy, Daddy Rabbit. Post some pics, look forward to your work(s)
in progress. If you have trouble figuring out how to post pics, let
me know. I can walk you through it in baby steps. Took me a
bit of trial and error.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

kristofer4301
Hudson

meirl

Posted - October 21 2016 :  1:14:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kristofer4301 to Buddylist
Welcome to the forum. :)
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 412  ~  Member Since: October 23 2015  ~  Last Visit: June 12 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - October 21 2016 :  1:35:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Welcome to the madhouse
Feedback-hungry attention w****
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - October 21 2016 :  2:42:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
Welsome!

Sounds like an awesome start you have. I love the heft of O Scale, but I'm an HO guy, lol

Can't wait to see pictures!
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 429  ~  Member Since: January 01 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 21 2016 :  6:04:40 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Welcome!

I love the heft of O Scale, but I'm an HO guy, lol

Originally posted by DanMacK - October 21 2016 :  2:42:39 PM

no arguement there but G scale is fun to cuddle a loco

Welcome to the club, dude

Edited by - microbusss on October 21 2016 6:05:09 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 26 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - October 21 2016 :  11:57:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
Welcome!

I love the heft of O Scale, but I'm an HO guy, lol

Originally posted by DanMacK - October 21 2016 :  2:42:39 PM

no arguement there but G scale is fun to cuddle a loco

Welcome to the club, dude

Originally posted by microbusss - October 21 2016 :  6:04:40 PM

Some days I worry about you dude... lmao
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 429  ~  Member Since: January 01 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - October 22 2016 :  07:23:46 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
Hi, Tom, welcome aboard. Wow a 60 foot ceiling train? Nice! Cant' wait to see some pictures. Hope the recent Hurricane didn't affect you adversely. I've always wondered what a multi-scale wall train layout would look like, as I have G, O, HO scales, among others, I go down to Z as well. :) Plus R/C planes? You sound like an interesting guy! Can't wait to read more of your posts.

Jerry in Virginia

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

PGE33
Hudson

CanadianPacificBeaverAvatar

Posted - October 22 2016 :  2:20:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add PGE33 to Buddylist
Welcome, Tom.
You sound like a busy guy!
Don't feel limited to trains here.
I'd like to see your giant scale RC planes,as well
Evan
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 505  ~  Member Since: August 09 2014  ~  Last Visit: October 11 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Daddy Rabbit
Switcher

IC1Avatar

Posted - October 22 2016 :  3:02:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Daddy Rabbit to Buddylist
quote:
Howdy, Daddy Rabbit. Post some pics, look forward to your work(s)
in progress. If you have trouble figuring out how to post pics, let
me know. I can walk you through it in baby steps. Took me a
bit of trial and error.

Originally posted by Chops124 - October 21 2016 :  11:36:23 AM

Hi Chops, looks like I'm gonna need that help on posting pics. I gave it a go and am now bumfuzzled. If you want you can PM me or email me the magic potion on posting pics.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3  ~  Member Since: October 20 2016  ~  Last Visit: November 13 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: New member Topic Next Topic: A little history behind my railroad  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000