Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 14 ]  [ Total: 14 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 New Product Releases
 Mantua GP20 with Sound
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: MTH  2-8-8-8-2 Topic Next Topic: Rolling Thunder  

raysouthernpac
Big Boy

PacificElectricAvatar

Posted - September 13 2016 :  2:53:23 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add raysouthernpac to Buddylist
Not a bad price for a sound unit. You can preorder them at trainworld.

I may end up buying one just for fun.

If you are not having fun, you are not doing it right.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 880  ~  Member Since: August 31 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 15 2024 Alert Moderator 

kristofer4301
Hudson

meirl

Posted - September 13 2016 :  5:31:40 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kristofer4301 to Buddylist
If you do, please take pictures of that drive train and chassis! I'm dying to know what they've done under there.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 412  ~  Member Since: October 23 2015  ~  Last Visit: June 12 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

raysouthernpac
Big Boy

PacificElectricAvatar

Posted - September 13 2016 :  6:25:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add raysouthernpac to Buddylist
quote:
If you do, please take pictures of that drive train and chassis! I'm dying to know what they've done under there.

Originally posted by kristofer4301 - September 13 2016 :  5:31:40 PM

I have two of the later run GP-20 models from the last run. Their drives were decent but no flywheels. I am sure it will be more of the same.

If you are not having fun, you are not doing it right.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 880  ~  Member Since: August 31 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - September 14 2016 :  7:15:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
kool
Would take BN for my Oak River project
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - October 30 2021 :  10:13:18 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

I have the Burlington unit. Two of my videos from earlier this year.

I can change the horn and bell sounds. As well as the idling motor sounds.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 20 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: MTH  2-8-8-8-2 Topic Next Topic: Rolling Thunder  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000