Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 31 ]  [ Total: 31 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Introduce yourself.
 New to the Forum - US-1 Interest
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Metal wheel sets Topic Next Topic: Getting out  

bucky_ee
Switcher

Posted - January 30 2016 :  4:56:36 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add bucky_ee to Buddylist
Hello,

My name is Len and I am new to the forum, but from that I can see, this is a pretty good place to hang out and discuss the US-1 Trucking Sets that I have. I have a post over in the Accessories forum:
http://www.tycoforums.com/tyco/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16828

I am really impressed with the work that all of you put into the layouts. I am at the front end of this, with just starting to get my kids into it. I hope to someday be able to build the kids of layouts I see here. Truly inspiring stuff.

Regards,
Len
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3  ~  Member Since: January 23 2016  ~  Last Visit: February 14 2016 Alert Moderator 

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - January 30 2016 :  5:44:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Len welcome to The Tyco forum. Our search here will most likely give you locations to posts on US-1 trucking. There is even a section on Slot Cars. I hope you enjoy your time spent here. Frank
toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - January 30 2016 :  9:17:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Welcome, Len... Enjoy!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 19 2016 :  5:50:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
MoparRocker74 told me has 600 slots, including a wide
array of US-1 up for sale, he's getting out. PM me
and I will send you his email addy.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 19 2016 :  5:51:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
quote:
Welcome, Len... Enjoy!

Originally posted by walt - January 30 2016 :  9:17:39 PM

Watch out for this guy, all he does is collect street lights and dumpsters and
races slots.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Metal wheel sets Topic Next Topic: Getting out  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000