Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 15 ]  [ Total: 16 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Rolling Stock
 Strasburg
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Tyco errors and oddities Topic Next Topic: Fleet in Sixes  

obtrey
Little Six

Malfunction Junction

Posted - March 05 2007 :  2:15:04 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add obtrey to Buddylist
Here in Pennsylvania in Dutch Country Strasburg namely is an area dedicated to train enthusiasts. Pennsylvania RR Museum (PA railroad loco's includind at least1 GG-1), Choo Choo Barn (with a large running display), Red Caboose Motel (a guy bid on a lot of unused cabooses on a whim and won, he didn't know what to do with them so decided to build a motel out of all the cabooses added a diner car and souvineer shop), Toy Train Museum (dedicated to mostly Lionel) and Strasburgh Railroad (where you can take an excursion on an old steam train that was used in filming "Hello Dolly").
Well what they have done is take a bunch of Tyco or other cars and repainted them every year a different logo for all the above mentioned sites here are some pics of 2 Tyco cars that were repainted I have some others hidden away somewhere. Sometimes they resprayed the boxes a flat primer and sometimes not and not all the cars that were redone were Tyco.
Strasburgrailroad.com (they have a link to see the other places i mentioned)
Bob

Next to the Choo Choo barn is a store where you can buy all the different rolling stock engines etc, along with a lot of accessories. One thing my son really wanted is the complete marching band. They have circus kits and more. I bought a ferris wheel a double ferris wheel and a merry go round with horses that actually go up and down but the motors are really loud. I set up an amusement park one year and used an N gauge set someone gave me as a "kiddie" ride around the perimiter. Looked really good but the amusement motors were really loud.

In Malfunction Junction:
When all else fails get a bigger hammer.

Edited by - obtrey on March 05 2007 3:19:20 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 182  ~  Member Since: January 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 05 2013 Alert Moderator 

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - March 05 2007 :  5:42:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
I 've been in the area twice to see shows at the Sight and Sound Theatre and to bargain shop the outlets But both times our schedule didn't permit me to go through the RR museum. I had to be content to take pictures through the fence at the big Pennsy Mountian Loco. [:(!] I still enjoyed the family time [:D]
Alco Fan
Edited by - Alco Fan on March 05 2007 5:43:37 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2496  ~  Member Since: August 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: December 06 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - March 05 2007 :  5:58:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Hey obtrey. So where did they get all the Tyco cars from? Were these made back when Tyco was still selling model trains?

I wish I had a Tyco car like that. I have a choo choo barn car that I bought a few years ago in Pennsylvania, but it's an athearn or atlas or one of those companies...

And I've seen that caboose motel. I only saw it from the car window, but it looked pretty cool[:D].

-cheez
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

obtrey
Little Six

Malfunction Junction

Posted - March 05 2007 :  7:06:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add obtrey to Buddylist
I have no idea where they get (they are still doing it) all the cars they use. Some years they're mostly Tyco, other years are Athern, Ahm.
I have a couple different cras here from different years and some boxes were resprayed all white some primer gray and some not sprayed at all. The pictures are different for each site and for each year but I only have a few I didn't go there every year just once in a while. Took my granddaughter there in 2004 to ride the Strasburg train I wanted a pic of her as young as my daughter was the first time she rode it.
First pic is outside Choo Choo Barn and 2nd is on the open air car on Strasburg RR. The motel now has more cars-rooms and not too expensive the dining car actually vibrates as if you were riding in it.

In Malfunction Junction:

Edited by - obtrey on March 05 2007 7:10:40 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 182  ~  Member Since: January 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 05 2013 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - March 05 2007 :  7:40:53 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
I remember that train in front of the choo choo barn. I've got a pic of me in it somewhere...back when i was 7 or 8.

-cheez
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

obtrey
Little Six

Malfunction Junction

Posted - March 05 2007 :  8:11:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add obtrey to Buddylist
And when you saw it again did you get that far away look in your eye wondering where the time went? Happens to me every time..Bob
In Malfunction Junction:
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 182  ~  Member Since: January 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 05 2013 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - March 05 2007 :  9:02:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Well, the picture was only taken 5 or 6 years ago (im 14 btw), so I don't get that look...yet[B)]. But I got a camera for my third b-day and I have 2 full albums of pictures I took with it. Most of them are of my Thomas the Tank Engine trains and some other battery operated trains. I'm sure that'll be interesting to look at one day.

Here's the choo choo barn car I have. I found it on a shelf below my train layout underneath an unopened box of smores flavoured poptarts[B)] (*sighs*...is there anything I don't hide in my train layout[:p]).

I can try to post the pic of me in that train in front of the choo choo barn (if i can find it) but I've had trouble in the past posting scans on the forum...

-cheez

obtrey
Little Six

Malfunction Junction

Posted - March 05 2007 :  9:29:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add obtrey to Buddylist
14? 14 he says. Sheesh I guess I better watch my language. And I remember smores flavored pop tarts yuk!!
You got the idea exactly. I have about 6 different cars from different years and locations there and some are redone Tyco etc. If you didn't go into Choo Choo Barn and see the live display you missed a nice set up.
I'll bet your parents get "that look".
In the picture my granddaughter is 4. The one I have of my daughter she is about the same age that's her in back on the open air car.
The locomotive just hooked up to the front of the train and there was agood thump that's why the look on my granddaughter's face.

Bob

In Malfunction Junction:

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - March 05 2007 :  9:59:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Yes 14[:D]. And no you dont need to watch you language...I don't really care what words ppl use.[:o)] That's the only pennsylvania car I have, but I do have some other billboard cars like that. I've got a gondola custom painted for the "Smiths Falls Railway Museam" outside of Ottawa, and a boxcar from my local hobby shop.

Yes, I've seen the display twice...if you go to the choo choo barn and don't see the display, then you can't really say you went to the choo choo barn...

-cheez

obtrey
Little Six

Malfunction Junction

Posted - March 05 2007 :  11:31:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add obtrey to Buddylist
I often thought about looking to see just what custom cars were out there like the ones you describe but it seemed kind of futile.
If you ever get to Baltimore and have the time I recommend the B&O museum. It's built inside an old operating roundhouse and in the yard outside there are a lot of static displays. My dad worked for B&O before becoming a cop (I was 4) and right when thay were switching from steam to all diesel. His recollection of the roundhouse is one sooty, dirty, smelly mess. I took him there a few years ago and he walked around showing me where things used to be and tried to explain just what it looked like. The current condition boggled his mind and I saw that "far away" look many times that day.

In Malfunction Junction:

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - March 06 2007 :  12:22:52 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Hi Cheez:

Yeah we do have to watch our language and I'll tell you why. Most kids see adults behave conditionally that is to say situationally and it forms the bassis for a lot of poor decisions by your age group. It's that old expression "behave so your kids will!"

My favourite example is a family going to Epcot in Florida and as they are walking up to the entrance the Dad says to his son, tell the girl in the ticket booth your only 13 not 14 and Dad saves $18.00! Sadly he also told his son his ethics/morals are for sale for $18.00. Like it or not the part of the brain active during Moral decision making does not complete its formation till about 25 years of age. When an adult says "teenagers have different brains than adults!" it's true. A 3D MRI of the brain shows a very different activity response to moral issues.

I remember in my early 30's working with a group of kids that werre 20-21 years old. When I was leaving the job, the kid who was the leader of their little clique, his name was Strati; said "we wanted to tell you something..." I asked what and he sorta looked at the others and then added... "we wanted you to know that you're the first person any of us knew, that taught us there were things worth dying for." I said your Mom's & Dad's musta...? Nope. Pretty close to one of the most memeorable things anyone has ever said to me.

So yeah you're 14, and a teriffic kid but is endemic upon us to remember there are boundaries there and they need to be respected for your good as well as ours.

OK, here endeth the lesson! [:D] BTW: for perspective I left home at 14.

Cheers,
Gareth

Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 4200  ~  Member Since: January 08 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 09 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

obtrey
Little Six

Malfunction Junction

Posted - March 06 2007 :  3:44:09 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add obtrey to Buddylist
Here's the rest of the Strasburg cars I found some are not Tyco

Tyco Choo Choo Barn

Tyco Pennsylvania Railroad Museum

Red Caboose Motel Originally a Life Like

Strasburg RR Originally an AHM

Steam Town Originally an Athern kit

Choo Choo Barn originally a Lionel

In Malfunction Junction:

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - March 06 2007 :  5:15:40 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Hey Gareth: When I said don't watch your language I didn't mean go swear your head off or anything[:p]. I get what ur saying though...as long as you don't talk to/treat teens like they're babies. Like my math teacher gives us these math work sheets that are really...ummm...ya i dont know how to descibe them so I'll give you an example. We had to solve problems to fill in letters and awnser a riddle...as if that isn't bad enough, one of the questions was "what do u call two trains after a head on collision?" and the awnser was "a wrecked tangle"...and everyone's just like WTF...then the next worksheets were making fun of hawiians and spaniards and they didn't even make sense. Then she told us she was handing out little cards and that we had to find the ppl with matching cards and she was really EMPHASIZING the colour of the cards as she was talking. That's how you don't talk to teens...thats how you make them skip your class (i didn't but some ppl did).

Bob: Those cars are cool. The caboose's paint scheme looks pretty similar to the boxcar I've got. Here are some cars from a hobby shop and train museum in Ontario:

Here's a 40th anniversary car (made a while ago) from a hobby shop in ottawa.

And this is a gondola I bought at the Smiths Falls Railway Museum outside of Ottawa.

-cheez

obtrey
Little Six

Malfunction Junction

Posted - March 06 2007 :  6:02:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add obtrey to Buddylist
I like the color schemes they are really sharp. Whoever did them did a really nice job. I can see if I wanted to start a collection of this ilk I would need a warehouse. I've found that in life if you treat people as human beings , even teenagers (what I used to call adults in training) then for the most part you will get the same in return. I once described a teacher to a teacher and he didn't like it. Teachers, TEACH, teachers LISTEN, teachers LEARN EVERY DAY. And there is a difference between a teacher, instructor, director, commander, leader. I'll follow a leader down the barrel of a cannon and I'll listen to and work with a teacher. I probably wouldn't have gotten that riddle. I had a teacher in Auto shop who handed out a test one day instead of working on cars. The test began with "Read all questions carefully before answering" it had @25 questions on it all goofy things and some stupid stuff to do. Well the last question was, "Now that you have read all questions carefully before answering, only answer questions 1,2,3. Be human my friend and treat others the same way and you will do well.

Bob

In Malfunction Junction:

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - March 06 2007 :  6:32:47 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Ya, I had one of those tests back in grade 6. I was sitting there, cuz it said not to do any of the questions, and everyone around me was doing the whole thing...and my teacher was sitting there smiling at me.

The math sheet with the riddle also had a series of questions you had to do to get the awnser, but I got bored and forgot about it[:o)].

-cheez

Question: "how does a baritone laugh in hawaii??" awnser: "aloha"...[xx(] Some questions in life are better left unawnsered[B)].

obtrey
Little Six

Malfunction Junction

Posted - March 06 2007 :  6:38:47 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add obtrey to Buddylist
You need to stop doing that. I only have 2 active brain cells left and they are usually busy chasing each other. I had to read that 3 times before i got it.
In Malfunction Junction:

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - March 06 2007 :  6:47:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Get what??? The baritone thing? I still don't get that...[B)]..."What did the Spanish Farmer say to his chicken?" Awnser: "Ole"...i don't get that one either[xx(]...

Wow I'm sure off topic here.[:I] But I'm still laughing at these messed up jokes...not cuz they're funny...cuz the ppl that made them actually think they are good...LOSERS!!!

-cheez

zebrails
Big Boy

Zebrail Drivers

Posted - March 06 2007 :  10:26:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send zebrails a Yahoo! Message  Add zebrails to Buddylist
I took those tests before... I was happy when I was the second one to make known I was the second one to have reached that part of the test... verbally.[B)] Okay, so my two watt brain bulb was flickering.[Oops!]
[}:)]

DaCheez, "Ole", This is pronounced "O lay."

And now, for something completely different...

Ole (Olee) and S'ven were applying for a railroad job.
Ole had to answer questions about the interlocking
tower switches...
Said the instructor: "When an eastbound train comes,
you pull this lever.
When a west bound train approaches, you pull this one...
Now, a Northbound train has priority,
you don't pull any levers. Now, as a test, which lever do you pull when an East bound train and a North bound train approaches?"

To which Ole answers: "Neither lever, and I call my bruder S'ven."

The instructor asks, "Why call your brother?"

And Ole says, "Cuz he aint seen a twain weck before!"

[:D]

Zzzz

I don't have a one track mind. It depends on the turn-out.
"I love your catenary!"
Is that a power-trip or just another pick-up line?

Edited by - zebrails on March 07 2007 01:37:05 AM
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1124  ~  Member Since: December 15 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 30 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - March 07 2007 :  4:10:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
...I don't get it. Ok, now I get the spanish chicken thing. I knew how to pronounce it, but I didn't get it (prolly cuz it wasn't funny).

-cheez

obtrey
Little Six

Malfunction Junction

Posted - March 07 2007 :  4:41:20 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add obtrey to Buddylist
and a baritone is a deep voice hence A LOW HA
In Malfunction Junction:

Rush2NY
Little Six

Posted - April 13 2007 :  11:38:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Rush2NY to Buddylist
Great looking pieces. All my Choo-Choo barn cars are of the N scale variety and they were all overpriced at that (IMHO). In fact, almost everything at the Choo-Choo Barn is overpriced (again, IMHO) but they do have EVERYTHING. I guess that it's because it is in a tourist area.

BTW, I was down there this week and was impressed to find the RR Museum remodeled. I did not know that this was even being done. I didn't go into the museum this time though but will have plenty of time once I settle in a house that I just purchased down there.

Russ
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 100  ~  Member Since: June 18 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 01 2010 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

obtrey
Little Six

Malfunction Junction

Posted - April 14 2007 :  12:12:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add obtrey to Buddylist
Over priced are kind words that's for sure. I guess that's why I never went every year to pick up the newer cars.
The RR museum was redone a few years ago (a few?) I think it was to enlarge in order to bring in that GG-1. And the yard outside has a lot more static displays than before. Originally you couldn't go outside and see that display.
The one in Baltimore lets you outside in the yard. My dad took me all over the General Washington, I think, (green Pacific) as he fired a similar loco in Royal Blue, you couldn't climb all over it but you couls walk all around it.

Bob

In Malfunction Junction:

Rush2NY
Little Six

Posted - April 14 2007 :  9:54:54 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Rush2NY to Buddylist
I remember when the museum itself was redone but now, there is a brand new entrance and several of the steamers are right next to the street, rt 741. In the yard, I was happy to see the Amtrak E60CP that they aquired 2 years back sitting there, connected to a Budd Amfleet car. It looks real good.

As for the Choo-Choo Barn, I go there at least once a year just to see what is new on the layout. You always find something new.

The Toy Train Museum was also redone a few years back and is awesome. Don't remember if they had any promo cars though.

Russ
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 100  ~  Member Since: June 18 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 01 2010 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

obtrey
Little Six

Malfunction Junction

Posted - April 14 2007 :  10:24:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add obtrey to Buddylist
Right now I can only find a red Toy Train car I may have another put away somewhere but don't remember. My father in law probably had a few in "O" or O-27 as he collected Lionel but his stuff was sold off after he died. NOY BY ME.
They have improved a lot of things there since we first started traveling that way when my kids were younger, Choo Choo barn was by itself without the "strip mall". I bought a "brick" for my father in law that is placed on the walkway into the Toy Train Museum. I'll tell you sometime about the heated discussion he had with someone there about the authenticity of one of the Lionel cars that was on display. Turns out he was correct and even got an apology and the error was fixed.

Bob

In Malfunction Junction:

Rush2NY
Little Six

Posted - April 15 2007 :  10:27:23 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Rush2NY to Buddylist
Great story about your gramps. Mine was the same way and also had a great knowledge of the hobby. I remember my gramps used to have his Lionel tinplate in one part of the basement but ran a lot of Tyco stuff on his HO scale layout. One of my first trips to the Choo-Choo Barn was circa 1980 and my gramps marveled at all the animation. It so inspired him that he went home and started animating his HO scale layout with all the operating Tyco goodies of the time and tried his hand at operating water and all. Those were great times.

Thanks for bringing back some memories.

BTW- wouldn't it be great to get one of them bricks for the Toy Train Museum stenciled with "Tyco" on it?

Russ

obtrey
Little Six

Malfunction Junction

Posted - April 18 2007 :  08:26:33 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add obtrey to Buddylist
I can't find the information right now, but I know if you pay the price you can get a brick with anything (within reason) on it. Different prices for different styles and colors and per letter.
Father in law had a lot of tin and an old WWII cardboard set. All gone now. But he knew his Lionel that's for sure.

Bob

In Malfunction Junction:

MM 1498
Big Boy

ICRAvatar

Posted - October 10 2008 :  9:39:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see MM 1498's MSN Messenger address  Add MM 1498 to Buddylist
I was just reading this and couldn't help but add a little something like what you mentioned...

It's called the Train Station Inn, and it's about an hour's drive away from me. It's basically what you described, a place to stay made out of old cabeese. (love that word ) It even has a dining car made into a restaurant too.

There are a couple of differences though, like the fact that the owner had meant to buy the cabeese for the purpose of becoming guest rooms. And, the place is located at an old train station on an abandoned line.

I stayed there once, it was great fun.

http://www.trainstation.ca/

- Matt -
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1021  ~  Member Since: August 24 2008  ~  Last Visit: January 05 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - October 10 2008 :  10:11:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Oh man...re-reading this topic has brought back terrible memories from grade 9 math. That teacher left my school. LOL

...getting back on topic...

Wouldn't it be great if we all had our own personal caboose to live on Like rather than a house, we'd each have our own caboose. That would be pretty sweet

I really must stay at one of these caboose hotels sometime...

-cheez

Mike
Big Boy

CNRAvatar

Posted - October 11 2008 :  12:07:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mike to Buddylist
My family and I just stayed at the Red Caboose in August. I will post pics soon.

Next to it is Strasburg Railroad, Pennsylvania Railroad museum, and the National Toy Train Museum.

Talk about heaven on earth!!!

Mike
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1586  ~  Member Since: December 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Mike
Big Boy

CNRAvatar

Posted - October 11 2008 :  2:40:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mike to Buddylist
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1586  ~  Member Since: December 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - October 24 2008 :  08:49:25 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
I was looking thro my cars and I found this one. Another different Strasburg Railroad car. A ROCO car. " Drive the Lane Down and take the Amish Tour, Strasburg Rail Road, The Road To Paradise "

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!

Edited by - toptrain on October 24 2008 09:00:02 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - July 05 2020 :  3:59:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Nice photos of those Strasburg Railroad models.

N scale Bachmann caboose bought in Strasburg back in November 1987. Custom painted for the Choo Choo Barn store.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5870  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - July 05 2020 :  5:05:53 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

More photos of my N scale Strasburg Railroad caboose.

Cute little red caboose.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5870  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 05 2020 :  5:27:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Nice cabooty, wks!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Tyco errors and oddities Topic Next Topic: Fleet in Sixes  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000