Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 27 ]  [ Total: 27 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Rolling Stock
 Red Box C&O F9
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: UNICORNS EXIST! Topic Next Topic: Western Pacific Caboose  

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - December 17 2013 :  8:26:51 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
I just cribbed this image from an eBay auction. (Not my loco, or my sweatpants.) Are these C&O units rare? I've never seen one before.

The Tyco Depot
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator 

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - December 17 2013 :  8:55:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
They are not as common, in my opinion, as the later ones with yellow down the sides. The blue and silver definitely don't show up for sale much. I think I have one that's pretty scarred up.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - December 17 2013 :  8:59:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
Thanks for the info. If anyone wants the link, I'll send it to them, but I don't post active auctions unless they're freakishly priced. It's at $15 with 0 bids and a day to go and miscategorized.
The Tyco Depot
Edited by - NickelPlate759 on December 17 2013 9:00:34 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - December 18 2013 :  6:50:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
I have one of these somewhere. Mine is just a shell, but I'm hoping to get it powered at some point. In terms of the paint scheme, this is one of Tyco's best F-units IMO.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3317  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: March 27 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

lvrr325
Big Boy

Posted - December 19 2013 :  10:19:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add lvrr325 to Buddylist
I picked up both of them fairly close together. Neither one is particularly common in nice shape.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 956  ~  Member Since: January 27 2008  ~  Last Visit: May 27 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - March 25 2021 :  1:22:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist
"I just cribbed this image from an eBay auction.
Not my loco nor my sweatpants.
Are these C&O units rare? I have never seen one before."

Originally posted by NickelPlate759 on December 17 2013 at  8:26 PM.

Looks great.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5776  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: UNICORNS EXIST! Topic Next Topic: Western Pacific Caboose  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000