Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 8 ]  [ Total: 8 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 Marx Motive Power, Rolling Stock and Accessories
 Collectible Trains & Toys in Forney, Texas is clos
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Pictures of Marx GP7 <> F3A Topic Next Topic: Marx Hudson in Santa Fe?  

tcox009
Switcher

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - September 17 2013 :  1:08:51 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add tcox009 to Buddylist
Collectible Trains & Toys in Forney, Texas (near Dallas) is closing following the death of Pat Neil following a short illness. I sorted the Marx O gauge for his wife and there was also some Marx HO so if anybody is looking for a specific item you might want to give them a call or stop by if you are in the North Texas area
Tom

tcox009
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 16  ~  Member Since: August 05 2011  ~  Last Visit: June 25 2019 Alert Moderator 

theoldreliable
Big Six

LNAvatar2

Posted - September 17 2013 :  2:34:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add theoldreliable to Buddylist
I am very sorry to hear this. I had may conversations with Mr. Pat over the years. I noticed all of his "top shelf" Tyco/Mantua sets running in the past few months. I remember talking to him a few years ago (just after the 1st move from NW HWY/Target at Abrams) about that stellar chrome version of the Southern Crescent he had.

My condolences to Mr. Neil's family.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 316  ~  Member Since: June 16 2006  ~  Last Visit: September 02 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - September 17 2013 :  2:59:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
nuts & I looking for a RI Marx caboose too
Am too far away
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Pictures of Marx GP7 <> F3A Topic Next Topic: Marx Hudson in Santa Fe?  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000