Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 27 ]  [ Total: 28 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 HO Scale Slot Cars
 The Grand Stand
 Happy Fathers Day all those Father railroaders..
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: $4 Thrift Store Find Topic Next Topic: Hot Wheels event  

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - June 17 2012 :  3:57:28 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
Happy fathers Day, to all those Father railroaders out there!

My your gifts ALL have flanged wheels!

~John

Many have tried to, and failed, ya just can't repair stupid...

Do NOT try to Idiot-Proof anything!!!! God, will simply create a better......IDIOT!

Edited by - EM-1 on June 17 2012 3:57:55 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2911  ~  Member Since: March 26 2012  ~  Last Visit: January 14 2014 Alert Moderator 

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - June 17 2012 :  8:39:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
quote:
Happy fathers Day, May your gifts ALL have flanged wheels!

Originally posted by EM-1 - June 17 2012 :  3:57:28 PM

No, I got a hand-cranked combo radio/flashlight from Ollie's with the 5.99 sticker still on it. LOL! My wife was a vendor at a Hot Air Balloonfest in Chester County, PA this weekend, so I was conscripted to help. On the BRIGHT side, I got a visit to Cackleberry Antique mall on Saturday, which has one vendor with loads of train stuff, Lionel and HO prevalent, some N, AF, misc. I got an old 0-4-0 cast/brass loco and brass tender for $20, misc. other HO stuff from LIonel launcher to Marx gon. Not a bad FD weekend for me. Glad to be back home again and able to get to the TF !

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

steve
Big Six

PRREagleAvatar

Posted - June 17 2012 :  10:03:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see steve's MSN Messenger address  Add steve to Buddylist
Happy Pappys day to all
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 227  ~  Member Since: January 26 2010  ~  Last Visit: May 18 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - June 18 2012 :  05:24:45 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
Prior to making this posting thread above, I got 3 CD's for Fathers Day..... Not to shabby but as you all know, I'da much rather had choo choo's.... BUT they are to come so..... not to bad I suppose!

*Wishing* for a shippment of decals, in N SCALE! and a shippment of them in HO scale.....

~John

Many have tried to, and failed, ya just can't repair stupid...

Do NOT try to Idiot-Proof anything!!!! God, will simply create a better......IDIOT!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2911  ~  Member Since: March 26 2012  ~  Last Visit: January 14 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: $4 Thrift Store Find Topic Next Topic: Hot Wheels event  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000