Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 20 ]  [ Total: 20 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Introduce yourself.
 Introduce myself again!
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: HO Tyco Collection for sale on Ebay Topic Next Topic: Hello from Central Wisconsin  

dirtboy4545
Switcher

BethlehemSteelAvatar

Posted - October 14 2022 :  7:00:15 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add dirtboy4545 to Buddylist
Hello tyco trains and all model train fanatics. I was a member in the past but moving all over the place and work and with the retirement process from the USAF I kinda got lost here and had to register again. My name is John and I now hail from Walker WV. I’ve been into model railroading for 12 years now and I’m happy to be a part of this awesome forum. When I had my old account I learned a lot from the best here about tricks, fixes and trades. I’m a retired USAF disabled veteran after 21 years of service. I retired in 2009. I look forward to getting to know all of you and hope to share all or anything I’ve learned here in the past. I’m working on a new layout of DC . I have a couple of DCC but I love the experience and challenges of the dc layout. In other words, I don’t know anything about dcc! So here I am. Thanks for letting me back in here.
John C.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1  ~  Member Since: October 14 2022  ~  Last Visit: October 14 2022 Alert Moderator 

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 15 2022 :  07:15:41 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Much has changed, and I'll leave that for you to decide if is for the better. Some members stayed on, some
left, some died, some, well, another time perhaps.

I was originally just curious about Tyco, but when I signed on, my fascination for Tyco blew up in my face
like one of Mad Vlad's booby traps. This gave me no quarter for about ten years, but I continued to chip
away at my earlier passion, British OO, which, after much effort, has finally overcome its branch line status
and has pushed Tyco back into a 4 x 4.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Brian4321
Hudson

Gilbert HO

Posted - October 15 2022 :  8:42:41 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Brian4321 to Buddylist
Welcome back, dirtboy. Look forward to seeing your layout.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 509  ~  Member Since: February 18 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 25 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 15 2022 :  9:53:08 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Welcome back to the TF, John.
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 16 2022 :  08:58:06 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Much has changed, and I'll leave that for you to decide if is for the better. Some members stayed on, some
left, some died, some, well, another time perhaps.
Originally posted by Chops124 - October 15 2022 :  07:15:41 AM

HEY! I'M still here!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 26 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: HO Tyco Collection for sale on Ebay Topic Next Topic: Hello from Central Wisconsin  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000