Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 17 ]  [ Total: 17 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 Layouts - Construction and Operations
 Armadilloville Updates
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Next Page
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Sebring Model Railroad Topic Next Topic: Nassau Lionel Levittown New York Club
Page: of 4

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - February 01 2021 :  12:48:51 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
As mentioned in another post, New Year's Resolution #231 is to properly format my
threads under one heading. So I'll retrieve that last three, there are about 300 and
climbing, all told. From now on I will post all new Armadilloville subjects under this
one heading, like everyone else.

Guns 'n' Butter
https://youtu.be/9Wgo_YnDHGE

Another Day, Another Dillo
https://youtu.be/e0h377xJ0Ms

Dillo Daze
https://youtu.be/91vlbPaCjUY

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator 

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 14 2021 :  04:52:00 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Tyco Picklemania Set

A spoof on the old Tyco model train commercials.

https://youtu.be/OBlO1uodosI

Tour Time: Armadilloville

https://youtu.be/m_tlUqBQIrM

Featuring the awesome model train art of Anderson Paint Shops.

Edited by - Chops124 on March 14 2021 04:54:33 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - March 14 2021 :  05:05:49 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Thanks again for showing us the entertaining videos Jeff. Well done.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 05 2021 :  10:25:06 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
https://youtu.be/iKgWlbDWu-Y
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - April 05 2021 :  7:34:04 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Entertaining as always Jeff.

Deserves another view.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 05 2021 :  9:03:47 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Great video, Chops! Any plans on the other busses?
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 07 2021 :  1:13:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I got two of three working, but not reliably well. If can’t get th3m up to speed, will as a parts lot.

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 07 2021 :  8:50:53 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
I got two of three working, but not reliably well. If can’t get th3m up to speed, will as a parts lot.

Originally posted by Chops124-April 07 2021: 1:13:30 PM

Ah

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - April 08 2021 :  04:21:53 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Love those old buses!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 14 2021 :  7:56:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Days of Grace in Armodilloville

https://youtu.be/16Uw4dwPI6I

Edited by - Chops124 on April 14 2021 7:57:03 PM

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - April 14 2021 :  8:31:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Another fun video Jeff.

Deserves a repeat showing.

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 14 2021 :  8:43:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
This has been another Chops Production

Awesome, Chops - loved the billboard car string!

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 20 2021 :  12:34:02 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.

A video about the tendency we all have to sometimes be drawn into the
human circus.

https://youtu.be/T9PmMl_xuIg

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 20 2021 :  02:38:22 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
So I pulled the Mike off the shelf for some more heavy lifting. She does the job, that is for sure. I could consider
cutting her hoose,but the question lingers, what will pull they heavy freighs? Gotta sleep on this.

Diamonds are For Never

https://youtu.be/wAOMiKseN5Q

Using a simple layered pair of ovals, the stakes are quickly raised to keep two trains in motion, keeping on schedule, and dispatcher has t0 be on his or her toes while keeping half an eye on bus and trolley services humming in the back ground.

Edited by - Chops124 on April 20 2021 02:39:32 AM

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 20 2021 :  10:16:07 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Great videos and train action on Armadilloville, Chops!

"Not my Circus, Not my Monkeys" - a great point to always remember to do what you love to do, and not let others effect you.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - April 20 2021 :  10:25:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:

"Not my Circus, Not my Monkeys" - a great point to always remember to do what you love to do, and not let others effect you.

Originally posted by RP model railroads - April 20 2021 :  10:16:07 PM

Thank you, captain obvious
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - April 20 2021 :  10:28:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Love the bus! See the Matchbox Fiat #56 in there and the newer Red and white Matchbox Caddy ambulance. Lot's of neat things in the ville!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 21 2021 :  12:43:19 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Hey, who you callin' Captain Obvious?? I'M Captain Obvious! The capacity to get
sucked in to the vortex of humanity's confusion knows no bounds.

BTW, I sold off the three buses for $150 on eBay, for a tidy profit. They were cute and all,
but not good runners and I don't have the time or patience to tinker with them to get them
to work right. Now I got some mad money to buy some more cool train stuff. Not sure what,
but RP is like a blood hound finding the cool bargains!

Edited by - Chops124 on April 21 2021 12:47:58 AM

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - April 21 2021 :  4:49:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Sadly, I am out of things to buy. Got all I will ever need except for ground cover detailing items. I still find myself wanting to bid on stuff that I already have! It's an illness!

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - April 21 2021 :  4:55:08 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Sadly, I am out of things to buy. Got all I will ever need except for ground cover detailing items. I still find myself wanting to bid on stuff that I already have! It's an illness!

Originally posted by walt - April 21 2021 :  4:49:43 PM

oh just wait until this Sunday, Walty
Getting 2 rare accessories hehe
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - April 21 2021 :  5:15:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
I never liked the Tyco line or other, of accessories. I even as a kid thought they look much more toyish, than the train pieces. I own none...

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 21 2021 :  8:56:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-April 20 2021: 10:25:30 PM

It's a true statement.

If by Captain Obvious, you were referring to the fact that I quit being a part of a Discord chat group where supposed friends chastised me for now owning 8 different Mantua Pacific steam locomotives, comparing me to a hoarder and one who buys all the milk at a grocery store so others can't have any, than you are correct. I don't need or want that drama. Model trains are just model trains - and in some respects, they can be an investment. But nothing that deserves attacking others. Sadly, others feel differently. So be it.

Edited by - RP model railroads on April 21 2021 9:04:45 PM

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 21 2021 :  10:01:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Pure Tyco is a determined effort to capture a slice of Americana.
It is a pleasure to watch and admire. Nowhere, anywhere, have
I seen a more complete (still in progress) collection of Tyco, and
the stuff actually runs, there are no Shelf Queens. Nat'l Museum
of Tyco, baby, it's under construction and coming on real!

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - April 21 2021 :  10:15:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's a true statement.

If by Captain Obvious, you were referring to the fact that I quit being a part of a Discord chat group where supposed friends chastised me for now owning 8 different Mantua Pacific steam locomotives, comparing me to a hoarder and one who buys all the milk at a grocery store so others can't have any, than you are correct. I don't need or want that drama. Model trains are just model trains - and in some respects, they can be an investment. But nothing that deserves attacking others. Sadly, others feel differently. So be it.

Originally posted by RP model railroads - April 21 2021 :  8:56:18 PM

You obviously are still looking for attention as you specifically explained the quote which we all knew and understood. If you didnt want any 'drama' or a reaction out of me you wouldnt have said anything.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 21 2021 :  10:18:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's a true statement.

You obviously are still looking for attention as you specifically explained the quote which we all knew and understood. If you didnt want any 'drama' or a reaction out of me you wouldnt have said anything.

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-April 21 2021: 10:15:35 PM

Nope. I wasn't trying to start anything. I just agreed with the quote and expressed it as such.

Any other interpretation is free, but what matters is what I meant by what I said, not what others choose to read.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - April 21 2021 :  10:24:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's a true statement.

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-April 21 2021: 10:15:35 PM

Nope. I wasn't trying to start anything. I just agreed with the quote and expressed it as such.

Any other interpretation is free, but what matters is what I meant by what I said, not what others choose to read.

Originally posted by RP model railroads - April 21 2021 :  10:18:39 PM

Nobody intimidates rob from RP model railroads!

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 21 2021 :  10:28:20 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
This is Chops' thread for his layout updates. Rather disrespectful to bash me here, don't you think?

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - April 21 2021 :  10:31:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
This is Chops' thread for his layout updates. Rather disrespectful to bash me here, don't you think?

Originally posted by RP model railroads - April 21 2021 :  10:28:20 PM

Then how about you stop lurking on the ancient forum from 2000 waiting for my next reply, be a big boy, and dm me

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 21 2021 :  10:35:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by RP model railroads - April 21 2021 :  10:28:20 PM

Then how about you stop lurking on the ancient forum from 2000 waiting for my next reply, be a big boy, and dm me

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-April 21 2021: 10:31:21 PM

LOL, look at who is lurking on "the ancient forum from 2000" to attack. Ok.

rokman1445
Switcher

BMMinutemanAvatar

Posted - April 21 2021 :  11:00:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add rokman1445 to Buddylist
quote:
...comparing me to a hoarder and one who buys all the milk at a grocery store so others can't have any, than you are correct. I don't need or want that drama. Model trains are just model trains - and in some respects, they can be an investment. But nothing that deserves attacking others. Sadly, others feel differently. So be it.

You realize that was a metaphor for how buying up everything for yourself will ruin supply and demand and the experience for other people right? What are you going to do with EIGHT of the exact same train? They're not even different numbers and you said you didn't even plan on using half of them for stuff. I can understand 2 or 3 if it's a coincidence, but eight? Other people could be missing out on a chance to have a UP one, but you're the dude who's hogging all of them.

By bringing up how there was drama, you're starting it up again - rather ironic if you ask me. if you don't mention it, it doesn't exist. We would've never even known about those pacifics if you didn't ever bring them up.

If model trains are just model trains, what's so appealing about what you collect? You said it yourself, they're just model trains, it doesn't even matter what they are. Why do you even need 8 of these pacifics when you could get something modern and respectable, something modern Bachmann or Broadway Limited, something the NMRA considers a decent engine by today's standards? Why this piece anyways? If it doesn't even matter what it is, why not just sell everything and go get a car or fix your house?

You still denied criticism and said that you can do whatever you want, in fact you simply left the group when we asked you how large your collection was when we openly shared our own collection sizes - it's almost like you didn't want to hear about how your money could be useful somewhere else!

So apparently we aren't allowed to question things either - I'm sensing a bit of saltiness here. Why not be open to criticism? It helps us grow and improve - you seem to be stuck in your ways. I apologize for trying to help you, I was only trying to be a good friend and you seem to dislike me because you didn't even want to take my advice.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2  ~  Member Since: March 15 2021  ~  Last Visit: July 02 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - April 21 2021 :  11:11:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
I understood the metaphor and I disagree on the following point. To be clear, I only had 3 Union Pacific 4-6-2's, one of which I kept as is, since I wanted one for my collection, the other ended up being customized, and the last one needs work and is missing things. The last Pacific did not have a tender, so my plan is to find a different tender for it in the future.

I never intended to bring up the Pacifics in our private group to create drama in the first place. I was literally just sharing what came in the mail that day.....with the caption "future projects." I don't understand how that created all of this, but things tend to snowball.

Why did I buy those specific locomotives? Because I wanted them for my collection. I am not really a big fan of modern locomotives anyways..

I left the group not because I didn't want to share my collection size number, I left the group after I reanalyzed everything that had happened and realized that in the end, it wasn't worth it to have to justify why I like to buy a certain type of train to those who would prefer not to do that. There is nothing wrong with your preferences and really nothing wrong with mine.

I accept criticism. I would not be on YouTube, Instagram, or even here, if I didn't want to be criticized. Constructive criticism is beneficial, but de-structive criticism is not.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 29 2021 :  10:50:05 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
https://youtu.be/94xQLUjz48w

Bumped an older video.

"A Boston and Maine Holiday."

And another from the engineer's POV:

https://youtu.be/QA3w_cwPNXI

And one of my faves: "New Train Service to Armodilloville"

https://youtu.be/yf2e9xTf5nc

The name was suggested by El Rojo Grande, the Varney Aero Train
was a gift from WKS. Many of the buildings were bought from RP
Model Trains. A-A-Ron had not yet turned up on the scene yet.

Edited by - Chops124 on April 29 2021 10:56:46 AM

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - April 29 2021 :  11:54:46 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by walt - April 21 2021 :  4:49:43 PM

oh just wait until this Sunday, Walty
Getting 2 rare accessories hehe

Originally posted by microbusss - April 21 2021 :  4:55:08 PM

2 things arrived Fri
posted in AOTW hehe
Chops screamed too
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - April 29 2021 :  12:32:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Saw the photo, ... I didn't get excited as I already knew. I don't have interest in every little thing that all companies produce. The signal bridge was OK as I have the Tyco one whit no where to use it. The light house, I don't know. Since none of us have an ocean on our layout.
Edited by - walt on April 29 2021 1:29:19 PM

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 16 2021 :  4:57:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Well, I have an ocean all right...it's just not water...

Track Maintenance Day in Armadilloville

https://youtu.be/be0EzLUuHqA

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 16 2021 :  7:56:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Saw the photo, ... I didn't get excited as I already knew. I don't have interest in every little thing that all companies produce. The signal bridge was OK as I have the Tyco one whit no where to use it. The light house, I don't know. Since none of us have an ocean on our layout.

Originally posted by walt - April 29 2021 :  12:32:21 PM

ever heard of INLAND lighthouses?
well Nebraska has TWO!
& we have a Navy too

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - May 16 2021 :  8:01:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Great video - that wreck crane was no match for the armadillo.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 17 2021 :  8:16:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Thank you for bumping my post, I have this odd sense that you are
like one of the only people that look at them!! You might recall it was
you who brought this particular MoW to my attention on Evil Bay.

Thank you for that, this one is NOT going to be thinned with the herd. Ever.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 17 2021 :  8:18:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

well Nebraska has TWO!
& we have a Navy too

Originally posted by microbusss - May 16 2021 :  7:56:29 PM

Well, you know, that really is amazing. I had no idea. Just like gov't to put TWO
lighthouses in Nebraska. What with Kam-Jo at the helm, we will probably have a
DOZEN before too long, along with a string of them along the southern border,
where I live, with a free refreshment stand (also called a "hospital") to guide
our South American pals to safety.

Edited by - Chops124 on May 17 2021 8:20:21 PM

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - May 17 2021 :  11:51:55 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Repeat performances of course.

Bumped an older video.

A Boston and Maine Holiday.

And another from the engineer's POV:

And one of my faves: "New Train Service to Armodilloville"

The name was suggested by El Rojo Grande, the Varney Aero Train
was a gift from WKS. Many of the buildings were bought from RP
Model Trains. A-A-Ron had not yet turned up on the scene yet.

Originally posted by Chops124 on April 29 2021at 10:50 AM.

Well done as always.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 18 2021 :  12:55:39 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Thank you, WKS, you are the other person who watches my videos!!

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 18 2021 :  5:26:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:

well Nebraska has TWO!
& we have a Navy too

Originally posted by microbusss - May 16 2021 :  7:56:29 PM

Well, you know, that really is amazing. I had no idea. Just like gov't to put TWO
lighthouses in Nebraska. What with Kam-Jo at the helm, we will probably have a
DOZEN before too long, along with a string of them along the southern border,
where I live, with a free refreshment stand (also called a "hospital") to guide
our South American pals to safety.

Originally posted by Chops124 - May 17 2021 :  8:18:11 PM

actually the lighthouse here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Minatare_Lighthouse
was built by the CCC to simulate a lighthouse

other is in Gretna, NE
https://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/845

Edited by - microbusss on May 18 2021 5:27:51 PM

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 29 2021 :  4:41:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Bumping my own thread, some more archival Tycomania. Neat little light house, Ben. A bud and me
keep talking about hooking up his trailer and doing a road trip to Nebraska. Lot of pretty towns I'd
like to see, having rolled through it maybe once or twice in my life. He's the same guy who got me into
this Tyco madness.

This is "Another Day, Another Dillo."

https://youtu.be/e0h377xJ0Ms

"Dillo Daze 1"

https://youtu.be/91vlbPaCjUY

One of my faves, "New Day, New Trouble. Armadilloville."

https://youtu.be/ptrj19xa2yo

"Tour Time in Armadilloville 2"

https://youtu.be/m_tlUqBQIrM

"Coffee Time in Armadilloville"

https://youtu.be/neLYYAeVJlM

Armadilloville Gravy Train

https://youtu.be/l-GZhm2o1rk

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 22 2021 :  07:49:36 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Shock Control

https://youtu.be/4qkA1aT8ERI

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - July 22 2021 :  8:48:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Very nice Jeff.

el rojo grande
Big Six

BethlehemSteelAvatar

Posted - July 22 2021 :  10:23:41 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add el rojo grande to Buddylist
I can't believe how much activity and fun you have crammed in there. Very cool. Very fun!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 303  ~  Member Since: October 26 2015  ~  Last Visit: April 16 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - July 22 2021 :  11:57:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Chops is very creative!

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 23 2021 :  01:27:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
A quick video feauturing the brilliant works of El Rojo Grande and the talented Anderson Paintshops Rushed into produtcion as it were.

"Shock Control"

RP's posting made me think of this!

https://youtu.be/4qkA1aT8ERI

Thanks, guys. It's a lot of fun. I rammed this one through on a short time budget after work. Tribute to
El Rojo Grande and the inestimable Anderson Paint Shops.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 23 2021 :  02:19:44 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Rules of the Road

Who takes presedence in a congested rail corridor? Passenger express or volatile Jade Fog and Uranium shipments?
Watch and learn.

https://youtu.be/Zr_PLtKXrGI

el rojo grande
Big Six

BethlehemSteelAvatar

Posted - July 23 2021 :  07:47:05 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add el rojo grande to Buddylist
I forgot to mention that you have a pretty good running E-60 CP. In my experience that is quite rare. I like that irregular double diamond crossing. That will keep an operator on his toes so as not to have carnage.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 303  ~  Member Since: October 26 2015  ~  Last Visit: April 16 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 23 2021 :  11:37:42 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I get distracted whilst filming, and yep, pop goes the
weasel. I lucked out on that E 60. I hold my breath
every time I run it, and then only with a short consist.
I got the one working pinion gear in the whole of China.
The other version I gutted and replaced it with a BB
Athearn chassis cut in half.
Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Sebring Model Railroad Topic Next Topic: Nassau Lionel Levittown New York Club  
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.62 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000