Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 6 ]  [ Total: 6 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Want Skid flat, 2-axle diesel/trailing truck, cab?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: assorted N scale for sale or trade Topic Next Topic: Stuff for sale  

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - October 27 2016 :  10:59:13 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
So, I still have $8 left - Eight and no more, that's all I've got - from the last round of recycling and I want to see if I can get some things I could do with.

One thing I'm after is either a diesel truck to kitbash into a trailing truck for my 4-8-4, or just a 4-wheel trailing truck straight up (ideally old Bachmann).

Also wanting a Tyco skid flat, since I have both a pipe loader and a pipe unloader to work with it.

And I still need a Tyco steam loco cab to complete my Clementine (the correct type is the one with the bigger windows and central window).

I know I probably can't get all three for so little, but hopefully I can score two out of three

Feedback-hungry attention w****
Edited by - ZeldaTheSwordsman on October 28 2016 9:05:23 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator 

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - October 28 2016 :  4:43:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
You mean The Western Maryland flat? I got em

AND what type of diesel truck got some of various brands
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - October 28 2016 :  4:59:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Well, it also came in another roadname, but that is indeed the kind I'm talking about.
As for the diesel truck, brand doesn't really matter because I'm going to cut and shut it to make a trailing truck for my freelance 4-8-4.

By the way, have you sent that cover plate yet?

Edited by - ZeldaTheSwordsman on October 28 2016 4:59:51 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - October 28 2016 :  5:08:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
The cars came in a few roadnames Yes I sent the parts Tuesday
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - October 28 2016 :  6:30:47 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Thanks.

Well, any roadname will do for me. So, how much would it be all told for the flat and the truck?

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 28 2016 :  8:04:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
I got the WM one in BN green!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: assorted N scale for sale or trade Topic Next Topic: Stuff for sale  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000