Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 10 ]  [ Total: 10 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Railroadiana
 Heavy Duty Flats On BNSF
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New Tyco Pennsy video Topic Next Topic: A slice of Rail  

JRG1951
Big Boy

Old_Guy

Posted - July 29 2014 :  12:44:05 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Send JRG1951 a Yahoo! Message  Add JRG1951 to Buddylist
Two 12 axle Flats with heavy loads. One has six 2 axle trucks and one has four 3 axle trucks.
The heavy flats have an idler flat in the middle and on both ends.
These are not very good photos, because they were taken with my phone.

Here are details of the two engines and trucks on the flat cars.

Please do not tell my wife, as I should be packing.

Regards, John **************

Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance. <> Epicurus

Edited by - JRG1951 on July 29 2014 6:29:53 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 886  ~  Member Since: January 11 2012  ~  Last Visit: December 16 2023 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - July 29 2014 :  9:41:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
real cool
What I saw yesterday was neat
But pic came out all fuzzy
It was a new loco for the GO Transit being delivered via UP
It was them new diesels for passenger service a P-something
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

PRR 4800
Big Boy

MantuaShifterAvatar

Posted - August 03 2014 :  1:19:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add PRR 4800 to Buddylist
A whole bunch of those OTTX cars with 4 six-wheel trucks are sitting empty in the CP yard in Duluth MN as of 2 days ago... saw an SD40-2 pulling them out later in the day, headed somewhere.
--CRC
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 930  ~  Member Since: January 25 2012  ~  Last Visit: August 23 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: New Tyco Pennsy video Topic Next Topic: A slice of Rail  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000